Nearly 4:30 aaaand we have a no show.  This happens way too often.  For having an economic decline/flatline, I am finding it hard to find people to come in and work.

Yea I'm supposed to hire a secretary type person to work under me.  I never knew it would be so difficult.  I'm sure some of the hassle comes from my boss being so particular about what he's looking for (even though he said time and time again that it's my project that I'm taking the lead on finding someone to hire).  I interviewed this one gal who I really liked, but she made just as much as I do at her last job sooo I don't think that'll fly.

I just got back from the final show of Kishi Bashi's fall tour, and I gotta say, it was the best live show I've ever been to, hands down.

Both opening acts were great, and K and his crew are pretty much musical geniuses. It was incredible to see how he was able to layer and loop things so quickly, not to mention watching his violin virtuoso self play was phenomenal. The highlights of the night: getting a room full of 600 people to be almost silent as he played "I Am the Antichrist To You" and "Manchester", in my opinion, his two best songs; and the spot-on cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" that they closed with, complete with every member of the band crowdsurfing while the others traded off on each other's instruments. Mind-blowing.

Also, I was able to grab one of the Philosophize In It! 7" singles before they sold out completely. It's gorgeous; probably the best-looking record in my collection. Overall, an incredible night. If you're able to see him on his spring tour, by all means DO IT.

just got back from seeing gravity in 3d. wow. wow. wow.

Maan, I've heard nothing but great things about this movie. A good friend of mine who works in film said that he believes it raises the bar. The hype is definitely there. Looking forward to catching it in theaters soon myself. 

I forgot to print a shipping label, so had to void it and reprint it, and I reprinted the wrong one. I'm sure USPS will like 2 voided labels from me in a day. Hopefully both are refunded to me. I still need to reprint the one label too, worried I'm going to fuck it up again. I think I'm officially done selling on ebay after this.

I forgot to print a shipping label, so had to void it and reprint it, and I reprinted the wrong one. I'm sure USPS will like 2 voided labels from me in a day. Hopefully both are refunded to me. I still need to reprint the one label too, worried I'm going to fuck it up again. I think I'm officially done selling on ebay after this.

When my first record came out, I screwed up 4 shipping labels and had to void em. They refunded all of em, and pretty quickly too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic