Has anybody bought the iPhone 5c since its release? I was thinking about buying one, but was wondering if I should just spend the extra $100 and get the 5s

My coworker bought one...she doesnt like it and is giving it to her daughter and getting another phone.

Apple is also cutting orders of it for the 4th quarter as demand is weakening

Take those for what you will shrug.gif

My coworker bought one...she doesnt like it and is giving it to her daughter and getting another phone.

Apple is also cutting orders of it for the 4th quarter as demand is weakening

Take those for what you will shrug.gif

Thanks for the input. I would rather just get an iPhone 5, but I think all companies stopped carrying them and you now have to choose between 4s, 5c and 5s. I mean, the plastic case has a steel frame behind it, so that wouldn't bother me. Just trying to save some money

Thanks for the input. I would rather just get an iPhone 5, but I think all companies stopped carrying them and you now have to choose between 4s, 5c and 5s. I mean, the plastic case has a steel frame behind it, so that wouldn't bother me. Just trying to save some money

The 5c is just missing some updated features like that fingerprint sensor and a better camera. If you can get past losing those, then I'd say go for it. I'm surprised to hear that companies don't carry the 5 at all anymore, not even at a discounted price. Weird.

The 5c is just missing some updated features like that fingerprint sensor and a better camera. If you can get past losing those, then I'd say go for it. I'm surprised to hear that companies don't carry the 5 at all anymore, not even at a discounted price. Weird.

At the keynote jawn that Apple put on when they announced the new phones, they said that they are removing the iPhone 5 from the lineup completely, making the 4s free, and introducing the 5S & 5C.

So I've just ordered my first batch of cassettes from http://www.ctatsu.com. I don't know for some reason, whatever reasons they are, I've been getting into some experimental drone but it's hard to find vinyl records of these bands. I never thought I'd be a cassette buyer but I feel like it's going to pay off. And oh man I love the prices of cassettes mostly less than half of a 10" with shipping! That's really rad. I've bought a couple tapes from the thrift shop in the past, but it feels good to support some musicians who might otherwise not have the funds to jump start and press their music on vinyl. 

Anyways, that is all  :)

Anybody recommend some pretty cool cassette players?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic