Well, I just spent 45 minutes replacing all the lights to my climate controls on my car... and they still don't work right. If I hit the dash they light up, so something is lose, but I could not tell what. It only affects the lights, the a/c and heat still work fine. Replacing the bulbs did nothing to change it.

I hate cars.

He opened up where a thrift store used to be. Not current artist I haven't heard of but old stuff from peoples storage units. Usually junk priced high but today there were a few that had outer and inner plastic sleeves and were in decent shape. I told him after the almost perfect looking $3 Eagles I got the other day surprised me by sounding like crap that I couldn't buy it again for $30. Those round plastic sleeves are annoying but at least it probably means someone gave a crap about them. He had some Beatles on the counter for $50 that I didnt check but were probably not even VG.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic