I love Maine too bud!

That's a long commute Cholly, the reason I'm not going straight there is to hopefully build my network so I can do most of my work from home when I do hit the country. I'm not sure I'd bite on a 3 hour round trip yet, you'd hardly see your daughter! Can you just buy the land and sit on it for a while. 22k ain't too much. 

I love Maine too bud!

That's a long commute Cholly, the reason I'm not going straight there is to hopefully build my network so I can do most of my work from home when I do hit the country. I'm not sure I'd bite on a 3 hour round trip yet, you'd hardly see your daughter! Can you just buy the land and sit on it for a while. 22k ain't too much. 

yeah, i can sit on it. he owns the other 400 acres around it. can just get lines out to it at least. i already drive 90 minutes

just realized my inbox is full. if anyone has tried to email me, IM BACK!

I've been thinking about going to Portland, ME. I'm not sure I can deal with that insane snow they have been getting the last few years. We get a lot of snow here, but not feet at a time.

I've been thinking about going to Portland, ME. I'm not sure I can deal with that insane snow they have been getting the last few years. We get a lot of snow here, but not feet at a time.

The snow in Portland really ain't shit, because generally, they know how to remove it. Cold will keep you inside, but the snow wouldn't prevent you from doing anything you wanted for more than a day or three. I suggest everyone at least visit Portland, it's great!

The snow in Portland really ain't shit, because generally, they know how to remove it. Cold will keep you inside, but the snow wouldn't prevent you from doing anything you wanted for more than a day or three. I suggest everyone at least visit Portland, it's great!

That's good. Akron will move it off the main roads about 12 hours after it snows, so if it ever exceeds a foot, there is a driving ban (never kept me in before though). I have a friend who lives out there and loves it.

one time here, a few septembers ago it snowed in the morning. we got (like alix on our honeymoon) a couple of inches.

later that day it shot up to 82 and started hailing and the tornado sirens went off.

bad-assiest thing i have ever witnessed.

i went from throwing a snowball to throwing a hail ball.

(all at alix's face of course)

one time here, a few septembers ago it snowed in the morning. we got (like alix on our honeymoon) a couple of inches.

later that day it shot up to 82 and started hailing and the tornado sirens went off.

I lol'd

I also lol'd.

I got a free Jose cuervo shirt for being the first person at the bar to order a margarita today.

It's an XL, what the fuck? You can't even see my nipple rings through it. Bullshit.

Shrink it, or get fat.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic