Well my girlfriend (sorry, fiancée) drove my beautiful car that I loved into the ground and I need to either buy a new one or replace the engine. Either way, it looks like I'm out of the record game for a long time. Farewell friends, and remember if your car is overheating, pull it over and let it cool off. Don't continue to drive it around.

2006 Dodge Charger. 8 cylinder hemi engine that I bought with the money I saved in my year in Iraq. I won't be able to afford a car as nice as that one any time soon.

Ouch, that is not a cheap car to do that to. Engine would probably cost more than a new car to replace too.

I'm spending my day avoiding all internet in case of GOT spoilers.

HELLO ALL!

I saw one huge spoiler right on the homepage of Yahoo. And my little heart is just broken.

I almost just got taken out riding my bike. I look left and wait for the truck to go. I look right and nothing there. I look left, all clear. I start to go. I look back right, as I do by habit (can't be too careful), and out of nowhere a gypsy lady that has no idea what a stop sign is is already half a car length over the stop line. I manage to bunny hope on a damn road bike and rotate right so that my back tire slides. I narrowly avoid getting mowed down. If I didn't look right again I would probably have a broken leg right now, or at least be pretty sore.

I love how oblivious people in cars are to bikes, like they have never seen one before. Drivers think cars are the only things on the roads. Morons.

I almost just got taken out riding my bike. I look left and wait for the truck to go. I look right and nothing there. I look left, all clear. I start to go. I look back right, as I do by habit (can't be too careful), and out of nowhere a gypsy lady that has no idea what a stop sign is is already half a car length over the stop line. I manage to bunny hope on a damn road bike and rotate right so that my back tire slides. I narrowly avoid getting mowed down. If I didn't look right again I would probably have a broken leg right now, or at least be pretty sore.

I love how oblivious people in cars are to bikes, like they have never seen one before. Drivers think cars are the only things on the roads. Morons.

Yeah, I always use the sidewalk here, I've been run off the road a time or two too many. I'll go between 5-15 miles every night.

this is seriously so scary. i'm glad you were able to move fast to avoid getting hit!

my bf is an avid road cyclist. i get so anxious when he goes on his rides. the roads by us are windy and the shoulders barely exist. he got hit by an SUV a few years back and somehow made it out unscathed. ugh i get so worried just thinking about it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic