So my 2nd job is dispatching for a towing company, and someone just got pissed because I told them it'd be a while to get a car towed to Niagara Falls, NY. It's a 235 mile tow, at 930 at night. They wanted someone there in 30 minutes, sorta hard with just 2 drivers to send one that far right away. People kill me.

That's too much love! Haha just kidding. What'd you sell and to buy what? Give us the deets!

Sold an original pressing of White Stripes' 'Elephant'.

Looking for Gojira's 'From Mars To Sirius' and 'The Way Of All Flesh' (any pressing).

I'm not having a lot of luck, but I'm hitting up every resource I can think of. Worst part is that I've come across both at the same store, which was my local store in SLC, but that was a year ago.

I posted of /r/vinylcollectors and on the sale thread. I've even messaged random people on here that have shown interest in them, just with fingers crossed.

Hopefully it pays off! She has done a lot for me over the months and I want to get her a little something to show her how appreciative I am. Lamb chop dinners, sexy time, and back rubs aren't enough. Haha.

a new Halloween movie was announced and I couldn't be any more excited  :D

From what I've read, Rob Zombie isn't involved in this one (which makes me excited).  I do not like anything that dude does.  I'm guessing I probably won't like the new one either, but I'm definitely more interested in it now.

That's got to be expensive.

Quite, people want it towed to their own shop though. The guy was from Canada so we had to drop it at the bridge, can't take it out of the country. 

Not at all. Cleaning records is not only necessary, but oddly relaxing.

I've just got a couple records that reeeeeally need a good cleaning. Unexplained skips on a couple with nothing visibly wrong that I'm hoping is just a little grime and not a pressing defect of some sort.

I've just got a couple records that reeeeeally need a good cleaning. Unexplained skips on a couple with nothing visibly wrong that I'm hoping is just a little grime and not a pressing defect of some sort.

I'm curious about how it it goes.  I want to get one at some point, I definitely have some stuff that could use a nice cleaning.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic