Had to look up what Yerba Mate is. Apparently I drink it & didn't even know.

Dreamland is a wonderful place to visit.

I love the traditional terere.  It's got an earthy (dirt) taste that is devoid of sweetness, but not bitter.  And the caffeine content of it is on par with some black coffee.

Unfortunately, at my workplace all they have available is the mint brew.  It's not bad, but it's not as tasty as the traditional cold brew.

hail to the thief. Definitely my favorite

Such an excellent album!  I really feel that Radiohead's discography is a series of transitional albums.

For instance, The Bends was a shift from the generic britpop of Pablo Honey to the pseudo-electronic experimentalism of OK Computer.

Following that was Kid A, a passage from OK Computer's accessibility to the far out weirdness of Amnesiac.

Then comes Hail To The Thief, which bridges the gap between Amnesiac's progressive experimentation to In Rainbows' pop sensibilities.

I see now that King of Limbs' otherworldliness is just a transition to whatever comes next for them.

Back when I was in high school on sperate ocassions in the computer lab we goatsed, tubgirled, and lemon party'd me one friend.

Definitely traumatized some people behind him.

We used to do this too. We'd pull it up on one screen and when the teacher would come yell at us, we'd do it on another. When they blocked those sites, we'd pull up sites with loud annoying sounds to piss the teacher off. She quit after her first year. I felt bad. We were the worst class to graduate since my school existed.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic