Just got the records in, convinced Mom I need to inspect for any playing defects so I get to spin them all once. It'll be a very metal evening. All look to be in great shape and you were correct about colors

Haha, nice dude! Glad they got to you safely. I tend to overpack cuz usps & rekkidz. Happy early b-day & enjoy the cranial carnage.

I'm excited for my 1st positive feedback. :D

Which reminds me... I need to figure out how to give feedback.

Edit: Was worried your mom would see those 2 covers & have me arrested for corrupting a minor or something. But I figured she knows you're a metalhead so hopefully she isn't too shocked.

Haha, nice dude! Glad they got to you safely. I tend to overpack cuz usps & rekkidz. Happy early b-day & enjoy the cranial carnage.

I'll drop some feedback in a few when I get back home as well as accept your friend request. Go to my profile and there's an option to leave feedback 

Edit: Was worried your mom would see those 2 covers & have me arrested for corrupting a minor or something. But I figured she knows you're a metalhead so hopefully she isn't too shocked.

Nah, she's cool. She asked if she could borrow B@B to give as a joke gift to my very very catholic aunt

I'm really liking the sound of it. I need to mess with it some more, and try some different carts. I'm trying to figure out the best alignment for it. It's a lot different going to the suspension table from a normal one. Worth it, but I'm worried I'm going to fuck it/my records up until I'm comfortable with it. The stabilizer came with it stock, and it is heavy as hell, like 1.5 lbs.

I'm really liking the sound of it. I need to mess with it some more, and try some different carts. I'm trying to figure out the best alignment for it. It's a lot different going to the suspension table from a normal one. Worth it, but I'm worried I'm going to fuck it/my records up until I'm comfortable with it. The stabilizer came with it stock, and it is heavy as hell, like 1.5 lbs.

What brand is it? Awesome it came with the stabilizer as well. Let me know if it makes any difference compared to that clamp..

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic