How much did that one run you? I was checking them out online last night after you posted yours and saw some sweet mods that people had done to the plinth and such

$325. I overpaid a bit, one just sold on ebay for ~$150 shipped (missing a few buttons and the disc stabilizer), but it was just serviced and it's super clean. It's missing the dust cover, but that's not a big deal to me. I like helping out the local guys too.

Down around 40 for most of the winter, sometimes colder, but we don't get a ton of snow.

I like that. 40 would feel hot for an Ohio winter. Maybe it's time to resume the job search out there.

$325. I overpaid a bit, one just sold on ebay for ~$150 shipped (missing a few buttons and the disc stabilizer), but it was just serviced and it's super clean. It's missing the dust cover, but that's not a big deal to me. I like helping out the local guys too.

As long as you feel happy with your purchase and you got a quality table that is clean and currently taken care of, you're better off than taking an eBay gamble on something like that. I saw one in a google image search that had a very nice wooden plinth mod to it. How heavy is the table all together?

Down around 40 for most of the winter, sometimes colder, but we don't get a ton of snow.

Cold is manageable but snow just makes things stop. What percentage of the time would you say it rains there?

As long as you feel happy with your purchase and you got a quality table that is clean and currently taken care of, you're better off than taking an eBay gamble on something like that. I saw one in a google image search that had a very nice wooden plinth mod to it. How heavy is the table all together?

It's pretty heavy, about as heavy as my AT120 was. So 20ish pounds? It's plastic now, but one day I may build a nice plinth for it.

AZAZEL!

I saw several of the dates on this tour.

It's f'n crazy that you could have seen so many of the same shows as other people just in different locations... I traded a record with a guy here some months ago, only to find out through chatting that we had been at the same show at the Trocadero in 2001.  

Cold is manageable but snow just makes things stop. What percentage of the time would you say it rains there?

It rains a lot usually. Probably like 80% of days from Oct-May. But with whatever the fuck is going on with the universe it's got Oregon looking like California lately. Still crazy sunny. This time last year the gloom had already begun. I miss the gloom. It's just darkish grey skies...forever. The snowing here seems to be really mild. Didn't get any last year. But apparently every few years there will be a little week long snow fest. Which is fine. I saw snow once in 25 years living in Louisiana. I can also drive 45 mins out to the mountain at any given time and see all the snow I want.

It rains a lot usually. Probably like 80% of days from Oct-May. But with whatever the fuck is going on with the universe it's got Oregon looking like California lately. Still crazy sunny. This time last year the gloom had already begun. I miss the gloom. It's just darkish grey skies...forever. The snowing here seems to be really mild. Didn't get any last year. But apparently every few years there will be a little week long snow fest. Which is fine. I saw snow once in 25 years living in Louisiana. I can also drive 45 mins out to the mountain at any given time and see all the snow I want.

Now that is manageable. I really like upstate New York, outside of the Syracuse area, but I cannot deal with the amounts of snow they get each year. Rain I can handle, gloom is written in my DNA, and it will be nice not to have random freak outs when it gets a pinch cold here and everyone runs off to buy every known resource available. The biggest thing is I want to be able to try CBD oil to control my seizures instead of the meds they have me on that just cause other problems and require constant blood drawing

More than ideal for me. We get feet of snow every year, though 2 years ago we only had one storm which is odd. I like cool, gray, rainy days. Time to job hunt out there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic