I'm sure you're fine, but a lot of younger people just hang out in the middle and talk and are there to socalize, not enjoy music. They get in the way and it is annoying.

This is the worst. I saw David Bazan open for City and Colour, and the people in that venue were some of the rudest mother fucking people I've ever seen in my life. He was visibly upset at the amount of useless chatter throughout the place. I lost it on a group, told them to either shut the fuck up, or move the fuck somewhere else, because I paid for a ticket to the show, not to hear their pointless, bullshit conversation.

This is the worst. I saw David Bazan open for City and Colour, and the people in that venue were some of the rudest mother fucking people I've ever seen in my life. He was visibly upset at the amount of useless chatter throughout the place. I lost it on a group, told them to either shut the fuck up, or move the fuck somewhere else, because I paid for a ticket to the show, not to hear their pointless, bullshit conversation.

Agreed. It is really disrepectful to the artists and to the people who are there to see someone play. I don't get why people go to shows to talk. It's hard as hell to hear anyone most of the time, since it is really fucking loud. Go outside to the smoking area or something, if you want to talk.

This happened to me at a From Indian Lakes show a couple years ago. So many people were talking throughout the entire set I couldn't even hear the band, and you could see it on their face how disappointed they were in the crowd. From Indian Lakes has yet to come back to San Antonio to play a show. It makes me so sad. 

I looked and didn't have any at home :/

The history test fucked me hard. I don't if I will be able to sit for a while. I probably got like a 70.

Hey, 70 is passing at least.

None in science class? A bottle is like $2, so buy some. A bottle will last you forever.

Heah, but I was at like 87

It won't hurt you that much, you'll still pull a B I bet.

Holy fuck it is still super windy out. My hair got all messed up on my smoke break, not it's all blown forward and I look like I have a Donald Trump comb over.

Nice, between the plane crash and a 25 year old dude getting arrested for supporting ISIS, Akron's been trending the top 3 (all 3 sometimes) on the facebook new feed. Good job Akron.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic