I'm back from wherever I was

Oh, Chuck--it showed up today. I'm really happy with it.

ER5TWjY.jpg

Unless someone actually bothered to forge the signatures, they match up with other C&C autographs I saw online.

Nope, those are legit. I've got enough signed stuff from them that I can tell, lol.

Last nights terrible events in Paris kept me awake all night. It's too close, too terrifying for me to lay off for even a second. One could hear the explosions outside the stadium during the soccer game on tv. It took an hour for news of the massacre to hit the stations. I can't even image the horror those held hostage at the concert have seen. It's fucking devastating.

There's been several attacks in Europe in the past ten years, this one is different. It will not only change France, but Europe in its entirety. This is war. It's gonna be dark around here for a long time.

Last nights terrible events in Paris kept me awake all night. It's too close, too terrifying for me to lay off for even a second. One could hear the explosions outside the stadium during the soccer game on tv. It took an hour for news of the massacre to hit the stations. I can't even image the horror those held hostage at the concert have seen. It's fucking devastating.

There's been several attacks in Europe in the past ten years, this one is different. It will not only change France, but Europe in its entirety. This is war. It's gonna be dark around here for a long time.

Agreed. It is a terrible thing to happen, and it's something no one should have to go through. The terrorists are cowards for what they did, and I hope France and all of Europe can rally together and prevent further tragedies from happening.

Hmm, sold out maybe? I thought I saw a few people say they had some with them.

Just ran to the record store for the first time in a few months, and holy fuck was it packed. It was impossible to browse for anything. They expended their new selection, which was awesome. No Caspian records, but grabbed a few off my want list. Wish I'd have checked there before ordering the Ugly Casanova reissue, they have the loser edition for the same price I paid for the normal from sub pop, and there would have been no shipping. Oh well.

Brian and I are spinning Deafheaven right now.

And I just got done laughing at Gumbo's ever-growing stupidity.

Nice. I was reading his posts in the Caspian thread, I just don't even know with that guy anymore.

Also, my scrotum filled up with liquid and gas and was the size of a grapefruit.

Ouch, that sounds terrible. 

Side note, Bruce I'll upload that Deafheaven for you tonight if you want since you can't get drop codes to work. Can you phone unzip stuff, or should I upload the individual files?

Nice. I was reading his posts in the Caspian thread, I just don't even know with that guy anymore.

Ouch, that sounds terrible.

Side note, Bruce I'll upload that Deafheaven for you tonight if you want since you can't get drop codes to work. Can you phone unzip stuff, or should I upload the individual files?

That would be fucking awesome. My phone can handle zip files.

I was getting dressed to leave the hospital, saw my balls, and was like "UHHHHHH SOMETHING IS WRONG IN HERE!"

Turned out it was normal. Also turned out the nurse who came to check on me went to all the same hardcore/emo shows I went to as a teenager so we reminisced after he checked out my balls.

Also, my scrotum filled up with liquid and gas and was the size of a grapefruit.

This sounds kinda cool, but mostly terrifying. Glad it was a normal side effect...

I had surgery on an umbilical hernia a few years ago while out at sea. Easily one of the worst pains I've ever felt and the recovery sucked. I don't recommend hernias to anyone.

I'm trying to make sure I have the Sonic Youth reissues pre-ordered and am having trouble figuring out what is coming out when because Amazon changed how their sort works. I know there's a bunch coming out on the 4th, and a good number are still in print. What about Sister? Looks like it's OOP now, was a reissue for that announced? I remember there was a thread at one point but it'll only have half the info I wanted and I don't want to bump an old thread for a question. Thanks babes <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic