I fucking hate GC with a passion. So bland and generic. Ugh.

You ain't even allowed to be mad about them. I was in 8th/9th grade when they got huge. Everyone fucking loved them. There was one Good Charlotte shirt in particular that I would see at least 5 different kids wearing every single day.

This sounds kinda cool, but mostly terrifying. Glad it was a normal side effect...

I had surgery on an umbilical hernia a few years ago while out at sea. Easily one of the worst pains I've ever felt and the recovery sucked. I don't recommend hernias to anyone.

The worst was all the IV painkillers were still in my system when I left the hospital so I was like "This isn't going to be bad" Then I woke up a few hours later like "Oh, I'm gonna die"

Also, I was told not to ejaculate for a month. A MONTH!

The worst was all the IV painkillers were still in my system when I left the hospital so I was like "This isn't going to be bad" Then I woke up a few hours later like "Oh, I'm gonna die"

Also, I was told not to ejaculate for a month. A MONTH!

I thought I was gonna go insane when I had a two week trip to AZ and couldnt get any action. Turns out I was fine.

I got $25 in my paypal, do I buy a replacement copy of the Caspian record or the Cure?

You know the answer to that. Also, just contact Newbury. I'm sure they'll swap it out for you.

And since you're bored, let's play the (in my opinion the hardest question to answer) game: top 10 favorite albums of all time.

You know the answer to that. Also, just contact Newbury. I'm sure they'll swap it out for you.

And since you're bored, let's play the (in my opinion the hardest question to answer) game: top 10 favorite albums of all time.

I bought it used from here, so I doubt they'll replace it. 

Oh, that is way too hard of a game. I'd have to think about that for far to long to even get close to narrowing stuff down.

I bought it used from here, so I doubt they'll replace it. 

Oh, that is way too hard of a game. I'd have to think about that for far to long to even get close to narrowing stuff down.

Oh, shit. That's lame. Hit up whoever sold it to you and ask for a refund.

Exactly. I think 10 most influential is easier. That's why I went with favorites of all time.

Oh, shit. That's lame. Hit up whoever sold it to you and ask for a refund.

Exactly. I think 10 most influential is easier. That's why I went with favorites of all time.

I emailed Newbury, just to see if I had an options (like a trade-in plus some cash for a new one). Will probably go that route if not. Even Influential is tough. My mood always dictates what I listen to, and my tastes change all the time. Sometimes I'll stop listening to a record for a year or two, only to revisit it and fall in love again. 

Edit: I really need to grab this Caspian - Live at Old South Church too. It is really fucking good.

I might be able to do a top 25 by genre but even that'd be miserable.

That's not really narrowing things down at all. Haha.

I emailed Newbury, just to see if I had an options (like a trade-in plus some cash for a new one). Will probably go that route if not. Even Influential is tough. My mood always dictates what I listen to, and my tastes change all the time. Sometimes I'll stop listening to a record for a year or two, only to revisit it and fall in love again. 

Edit: I really need to grab this Caspian - Live at Old South Church too. It is really fucking good.

Let me know what they say. I'm interested to hear.

And yes, yes you do. Mylene has the remastered version in stock still.

Oh fuck.

My mood always dictates what I listen to, and my tastes change all the time. Sometimes I'll stop listening to a record for a year or two, only to revisit it and fall in love again. 

So true.

Right now I'm listening to this band 'cause they thirst-followed me on Instagram but holy shit I'm really glad I gave them a shot. I'm just now finishing up the first song.

http://foreverlosingsleep.bandcamp.com/

As far as top 10 fav albums right now... I'll list a few that come to my mind at the moment, in no order:

Colors - BTBAM

Juturna - Circa Survive

The Sound of Perseverance - Death

Illuminate - Lydia

All Is Violent, All Is Bright - God is an Astronaut

Sol Eye Sea I - Irepress

Gist Is - Adult Jazz

Maps Of Non-Existent Places - Thank You Scientist

Somewhere At The Bottom... - La Dispute

Fas - Deathspell Omega

Oh fuck.

So true.

Right now I'm listening to this band 'cause they thirst-followed me on Instagram but holy shit I'm really glad I gave them a shot. I'm just now finishing up the first song.

http://foreverlosingsleep.bandcamp.com/

As far as top 10 fav albums right now... I'll list a few that come to my mind at the moment, in no order:

Colors - BTBAM

Juturna - Circa Survive

The Sound of Perseverance - Death

Illuminate - Lydia

All Is Violent, All Is Bright - God is an Astronaut

Sol Eye Sea I - Irepress

Gist Is - Adult Jazz

Maps Of Non-Existent Places - Thank You Scientist

Somewhere At The Bottom... - La Dispute

Fas - Deathspell Omega

I NEED THAT FUCKING DEATH ALBUM ON VINYL AND I CAN FIND ONE. FUCK THIS.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic