TIME FOR EMOTIONS

My Saddest Landscape fanboyism is well documented in this thread, but I was listening to their split song with My Fictions and need to say that the MF half is the best. It tears my heart out and shows it to me. When the song kicks in after the intro and he screams "I CANT ESCAPE THESE WALLS I BUILT" it's a fucking gut punch

Do yourself a favor and listen to this shit. Even if you just listen to the first half. TSL's half is still great. "We will always find new ways to let each other down. New ways to scare ourselves" hits pretty hard too.

I picked up a 2004 pressing of Lift Your Burdens on a whim because it was $6.00 and I'd seen their name mentioned quite a bit with some other bands I like.  I don't love them, but they've kept me interested enough to listen to everything they've done and pick up a handful of releases along the way.

I picked up a 2004 pressing of Lift Your Burdens on a whim because it was $6.00 and I'd seen their name mentioned quite a bit with some other bands I like. I don't love them, but they've kept me interested enough to listen to everything they've done and pick up a handful of releases along the way.

Their new album is dooooope

Also, I'm jealous of your OG LYB

The Saddest Landscape is definitely a band I have waited too long to listen to. It sounds like that split with My Fictions (of whom I've never heard) would be a good place to start.

Again, my TSL primer (in this order):

Sixth Golden Ticket (Song)

You Will Not Survive

The Sound and the Spectacle

Lift Your Burdens

When Youre Close (Split with My Fictions)

After the Lights

I feel like death this morning. I must have whatever the hell is going around. Dying at work, hopefully I can last through the day. This weather is not helping at all. It dropped to 30F last night, and is supposed to get up to 65F today.

Indeed we will.

Yeah it sucks, and it's going to do it all week. Nice during the day, cold at night. Unseasonably warm here in NE Ohio. We'd normally have some snow sticking to the ground by now.

Good morning talkians

Hi

Getting there now, packing up the green bowl as wess speak

Good morning everyone

Morning Mr Ghost

hello

i started a cleanse this morning and i'm about 90 minutes into it and want to die

If it's as bad as this residual surgery pain, I pity you. Today I discovered that yawning is really bad... Feels like my navel wants to pop out like a top on a 2 liter soda that's been shaken for an hour... Hope you feel better T3. It's cold as hell here too. We turned off the air completely last night before bed and it still feels wonderful in here. 

Good morning talkians

Getting there now, packing up the green bowl as wess speak

Morning Mr Ghost

If it's as bad as this residual surgery pain, I pity you. Today I discovered that yawning is really bad... Feels like my navel wants to pop out like a top on a 2 liter soda that's been shaken for an hour... Hope you feel better T3. It's cold as hell here too. We turned off the air completely last night before bed and it still feels wonderful in here.

Hope your convalescence is going ok

Hope your convalescence is going ok

It's nice to have food I didn't have to cook and people constantly asking if I need anything, so I'd say it's great aside from the pain and new bruises I keep finding from all the blood draws lol. Oh yea, and the sticky things all over me that keep taking out my hair lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic