yessss

also, any time a friend has a kid, i buy them this http://www.amazon.com/All-My-Friends-Are-Dead/dp/0811874559

I remember that book! Hahahaha. That's so awesome of you.

Man, now I need to queue up some Turbo. I think it'll go with Scandinavian Leather. I wish I could find a copy on vinyl for a decent price.

I remember that book! Hahahaha. That's so awesome of you.

Man, now I need to queue up some Turbo. I think it'll go with Scandinavian Leather. I wish I could find a copy on vinyl for a decent price.

scandinavian leather isn't soooooooo bad. party animals is where it really gets pricey :/

thoughts on sexual harassment?

scandinavian leather isn't soooooooo bad. party animals is where it really gets pricey :/

thoughts on sexual harassment?

That's my second favorite album by them. As far as Sexual Harassment, it was alright. Definitely not their best, but it wasn't awful. I don't really listen to it cause I have other albums as my go to's. But I think 95-05 was their time.

That's my second favorite album by them. As far as Sexual Harassment, it was alright. Definitely not their best, but it wasn't awful. I don't really listen to it cause I have other albums as my go to's. But I think 95-05 was their time.

whoa whoa whoa. i actually love sexual harassment. i think it's super underrated. even it was a 5/10, it would shoot up to a 7/10 just for the fact that they're one of the few bands that actually pulled off replacing the lead singer with someone who could almost fill the shoes and swagger of the OG lead singer.

whoa whoa whoa. i actually love sexual harassment. i think it's super underrated. even it was a 5/10, it would shoot up to a 7/10 just for the fact that they're one of the few bands that actually pulled off replacing the lead singer with someone who could almost fill the shoes and swagger of the OG lead singer.

That's true. Like I said, not their worst, not their best. Kind of hard for me to judge it fairly since I'm so used to Hank, but it definitely wasn't bad at all. I liked it, just not my favorite. I think it's just the accent change; I need to get used to. Hank will always be my favorite though. But Tony definitely fits the personality of Hank and the band for sure.

That's true. Like I said, not their worst, not their best. Kind of hard for me to judge it fairly since I'm so used to Hank, but it definitely wasn't bad at all. I liked it, just not my favorite. I think it's just the accent change; I need to get used to. Hank will always be my favorite though. But Tony definitely fits the personality of Hank and the band for sure.

Hank is their 2nd singer... the new guy #3.

Harry was their 1st

Randomly found my old The Red Chord - Fused Together in Revolving Doors CD at my dad's house while looking for a bluray I lent him.

Let's open this fucking pit up

Throw on Jar Full of Bunny Parts and I'll cave your fucking head in lol. Certainly one of the best live shows I've seen by far

You don't have to have insurance to get meds, especially if you suffer from mental illness. Most times county health centers will provide you with services, and billing is typically based on a sliding scale.

I've checked and it doesn't slide down to $0

The only med that ever helped me was adderall and that became IMPOSSIBLE to find. Like, for months before I gave up throwing my money away on psychiatrist visits I couldn't actually fill my script.

There's also a chance it only worked because it's basically speed. But I've been on dozens and dozens of meds and combinations of meds. Been hospitalized because of bad reactions to meds a couple times too. Depression medications work for a lot of people, sadly I'm not one of them.

You don't have to have insurance to get meds, especially if you suffer from mental illness. Most times county health centers will provide you with services, and billing is typically based on a sliding scale.

Before my current job, I had no insurance, so I just went to the ER for everything (horrible I know) because the gov't would pay all the bills. Normal doctors visit was not covered, so I rarely went. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic