Hey matt, you might know this, I ordered that new nothing GoE repress along with ToT, does relapse hold it until the preorder comes out?

They used to, but they charge right away now.

Read that wrong, yeah they'll ship them at the same time.

Dammit, the only US seller of a Kokomo - S/T on discogs is our old pal Halo 2.

Are you fucking kidding me? I knew he would do it that. I fucking knew it. He is banned from group buys now.

And he marked it M/M after spinning it. HA.

He has sold 50+ records in the last month. Flip city.

I am currently on a airplane over the Atlantic Ocean... on my laptop using the airplanes wifi.

technology....

I bet that costs you a pretty penny. It was like $30 for wifi on my hour flight, I can't imagine the cost on a transatlantic flight. I'm sure you've said it before, but where are you going?

I bet that costs you a pretty penny. It was like $30 for wifi on my hour flight, I can't imagine the cost on a transatlantic flight. I'm sure you've said it before, but where are you going?

$12.99.. I wouldn't have done it for $30, $12.99 for 8 hours is worth it to me.

I am heading to Zurich for a 4 hour layover before my final flight to Moscow.

I only got the wifi to watch the Flyers game, not realizing they have all streaming sites blocked... but at least I get to listen.

LETS GO FLYERS!

I keep finding dead bees in my basement. Same thing happened this time of year last year. Last year they were yellow jackets though, this year it looks like honey bees. Poor honey bees :(.

// HALO 2 FLIP FLOP //

Kokomo - S/T - $29 - Bought through the group buy. Seem splits and has spun before. Marked M/M.

Pinback - Blue Screen Life - $80 - that record came out not even a week ago for RSD.

Black Mountain - IV - $37 - still available for $24 via VMP.

Wild Nothing - Nocturne - $34 - still available through Newbury for $28.

Toe - Vague Plot - $500 - the one he bought because of the cover art from me wanting to buy it. Paid ~$15.

Quilt - Plaza - $40 - still available through VMP for $22.

Forest Swords - Engravings - $34 - another VMP release he is flipping.

Meat Puppets - II - $39 - another record he got from the Newbury sale.

Dave Matthews - $95 - for some misprint of a $30 record.

And that isn't including the shit he has sold in the last month, just what he currently has left.

Toe - Vague Plot - $500 - the one he bought because of the cover art from me wanting to buy it. Paid ~$15.

I don't get this one. Why would anyone think it is worth even close to that amount?

// HALO 2 FLIP FLOP //

Kokomo - S/T - $29 - Bought through the group buy. Seem splits and has spun before. Marked M/M.

Pinback - Blue Screen Life - $80 - that record came out not even a week ago for RSD.

Black Mountain - IV - $37 - still available for $24 via VMP.

Wild Nothing - Nocturne - $34 - still available through Newbury for $28.

Quilt - Plaza - $40 - still available through VMP for $22.

Forest Swords - Engravings - $34 - another VMP release he is flipping.

Meat Puppets - II - $39 - another record he got from the Newbury sale.

Dave Matthews - $95 - for some misprint of a $30 record.

And that isn't including the shit he has sold in the last month, just what he currently has left.

Don't forget the 2+ copies of Right Away Great Captain trilogy, and then buying and selling the Manchester Orchestra albums that he bought for a "photo project".

I don't get this one. Why would anyone think it is worth even close to that amount?

He smokes the weed.

Don't forget the 2+ copies of Right Away Great Captain trilogy, and then buying and selling the Manchester Orchestra albums that he bought for a "photo project".

Truth. I'm only going by what is still up on Discogs. I don't even want to imagine all the shit he has already flipped. The lying piece of trash. Man, if you knew what this kid looking like, and his persona on FB, you would want to punch him in the teeth.

Ughhhhhhh Halo.

$12.99.. I wouldn't have done it for $30, $12.99 for 8 hours is worth it to me.

I am heading to Zurich for a 4 hour layover before my final flight to Moscow.

I only got the wifi to watch the Flyers game, not realizing they have all streaming sites blocked... but at least I get to listen.

LETS GO FLYERS!

Russia eh? Have fun. Going for something, or just going to go?

Matt, have you found me on social media. Am I bad?

You keep popping up on my facebook feedfor people I know, I keep meaning to add you, but I'm not on enough really. Your profile pic is awesome.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic