Putting together an east coast baseball roadtrip; if we drove, it'd start with the Orioles, then the Nationals, Pirates, Phillies, Mets, Yankees, Red Sox, and then on the way home we'd see the Braves. April 21- May 10; 21 days total. Could do it in May and it'd take 19 days. Probably plan to do something similar to this next year for sure.

Morning everyone <3 Hope y'all are getting a bunch of sunshine and warm weather - winter is finally gone! :D

What's new in everyone's lives?

Rain, rain, and more rain in the forecast here in Texas. It's so irregular but I'm enjoying it because the Texas heat will be here soon enough.

But same old, same old. Work work work. You?

Morning everyone <3 Hope y'all are getting a bunch of sunshine and warm weather - winter is finally gone! :D

What's new in everyone's lives? 

I actually have to work today because I was out sick Monday/Tuesday and have a bunch of stuff due Friday. Since that /300 tour lathe for mwY/SA was announced to be 10 per date now I have to get there hella early so it all needs to be done before that. So I need to

Read 50 pages of a book for a test tomorrow

Write a 2 page essay using process analysis

Powerpoint project worth a test for stupid Jesus whateverthefuck the long technical name is class

Copy three long math assignments from Slader Done first period

Study for a test in AP World tomorrow

About to start the essay.

Putting together an east coast baseball roadtrip; if we drove, it'd start with the Orioles, then the Nationals, Pirates, Phillies, Mets, Yankees, Red Sox, and then on the way home we'd see the Braves. April 21- May 10; 21 days total. Could do it in May and it'd take 19 days. Probably plan to do something similar to this next year for sure.

Pittsburgh is near the top of my list of favorite stadiums. It's such a great place to see a game. I enjoyed Baltimore a lot, too. Should be an awesome trip!

Oh yeah totally there's probably 100 variants and 10+ with less than 50 copies. Bunch of their 7s are like that too. I am happy with owning one of each release.

Yea, I think that's my mindset for 99% of the bands I listen to. Just want one album that I can try to complete.

Pittsburgh is near the top of my list of favorite stadiums. It's such a great place to see a game. I enjoyed Baltimore a lot, too. Should be an awesome trip!

Nice, yea, I'll have to work out the kinks but hopefully it works out. long ways away but here's to wishful thinking.

Rain, rain, and more rain in the forecast here in Texas. It's so irregular but I'm enjoying it because the Texas heat will be here soon enough.

But same old, same old. Work work work. You?

Applying to jobs, working on some designs, and prepping a skate deck to be painted. Nothing too exciting yet!

I actually have to work today because I was out sick Monday/Tuesday and have a bunch of stuff due Friday. Since that /300 tour lathe for mwY/SA was announced to be 10 per date now I have to get there hella early so it all needs to be done before that. So I need to

Powerpoint project worth a test for stupid Jesus whateverthefuck the long technical name is class

About to start the essay.

If you need any help with editing a paper, you know who to contact!

man my day is ruined now.

As terrible as it is, I'm holding out hope that it's someone else, and not Prince. Nothing except for TMZ has "confirmed" it. He can't be dead.

Is that 40ish include EOTY? That sounds like a pain to collect. Here's the status on what I am actively collecting:

EEWALE has 22 releases if I counted right, but there's a few things I want different variants/doubles of like I outlined before. I have 16 of them for just a straight discog collection and most of those are easy to find I just don't have cash right now. Fest 10" 6 way split and Year of the Rabbit are the two expensive ones I still need.

AM! has 33 physical releases for a straight vinyl/cassette demo collection and I have 18 with all the heavy hitters knocked off.

RAR is just kinda a running joke. I'd imagine that album is in a similar boat but without any /1 or /2 variants

That does include EOAY

Reeeeeeeally hoping the Prince thing is a hoax

His plane had to make an emergency landing to get him to the hospital last week. He's also been kinda sickly for a long time I believe.

I know he's a Jehovah's witness and they have some backwards believes about certain medical procedures and stuff.

His plane had to make an emergency landing to get him to the hospital last week. He's also been kinda sickly for a long time I believe.

I know he's a Jehovah's witness and they have some backwards believes about certain medical procedures and stuff.

Yeah, things aren't looking up for it...57 is way too young, though :(

Throwing up at work is fun. I stayed for half a day, and I think work officially hates me. I still have time off left, so what can I do? Called my doctor, and he said to just give it some more time, and it's more likely a bug/virus then the pills. 

I hope his lame Witness beliefs didn't end up killing him. Those dudes can't get blood transfusions and shit like that.

wompwomp getting shit done. Powerpoint next. Feels weird actually doing work at school

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic