OG press of How It Feels To Be Something On is really thin, since it's from the late 90's when vinyl was totally dead. I'll buy the reissue just to have a better copy.

It rained last night, and my power went out for like 10 minutes, which I thought was odd since it was just rain no wind or storm. Today I go out to mow and there it a huge limb from the giant tree behind my house laying in my yard. I bet it hit the wire and tripped the breaker at the transformer. Now I need a damn axe to get rid of it.

28 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That newb in the Trump thread is too fucking stupid. I'm out.

To be fair, he asks legitimate questions and you just call him a moron and say you wish someone would kill the Walton family. I can see where you're coming from on a lot of points. I agree with them all in theory...it's the practice that's the problem.

I think it will be good for you to take a little break and sort out some feelings. Think about the things he's saying, and think about what he actually means by some of them and not just the way they may come across; formulate thoughtful, well formed answers to them instead of immediately responding with gut reactions.

Just hoping on what you're saying. Bruce, the way I see it is that calling people names doesn't educate anyone. If anything, it just damages the viewpoint. Calling people out is different from calling someone names. Anyone can call anyone a moron. But explaining your viewpoint could perhaps open their eyes, educate them to a new viewpoint, a new side of things. You're more likely to educate through a legitimate discussion opposed to being an asshole. Sure, spice up your diction and be a smart ass about it, but don't be an asshole. If anything you're just digging yourself in a hole and having the person associate your viewpoint with that of being an asshole. You just burned another bridge. 

I understand people's stupidity can be infuriating, but at one point you didn't know either. So don't be an arrogant dick. Just be like 'I hear ya, but try to look at it this way...'. Not only do you have a chance of educating someone, but you gain a new viewpoint yourself. 

Evening all!

I'm just thinking about trying to up the ante on my setup and introduce some multiroom action. Has anyone done this with their existing kit with some success? Looking to stream from the lounge into the kitchen and bedroom with potentially something in the garden. Any top tips?

@Dave Grohl - did that money land, brother?

5 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Evening all!

I'm just thinking about trying to up the ante on my setup and introduce some multiroom action. Has anyone done this with their existing kit with some success? Looking to stream from the lounge into the kitchen and bedroom with potentially something in the garden. Any top tips?

@Dave Grohl - did that money land, brother?

That it did, bud. Let me know when your records get there! 

I'm devoting today to making some legit ramen. Pork belly ramen to be specific. I wonder if there is an asian market anywhere near me so I can get some udon noodles. Gonna get some japanese instant ramen to practice with first, and experiment with flavors. The real question is, what to listen to...

10 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all. Another successful week of hitting my weight goal. Damn you skinny dudes with fast metabolisms

Sorry. I'm almost thirty and can eat whatever I want. Maybe one day they'll change. But for now, I'm taking advantage as long as I can. 

If it makes you feel any better I'll be on crutches for the week. Not stopping me from stage diving on Saturday though. 

46 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning... long time no see

i ve been dying/super sick/hiding :ph34r:

are you gonna go to the rocket from the crypt show with me?

45 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Buenos dias, mi madre de whisky

siempre y para siempre 

Edited by themeconspiracy
added feels

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic