14 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

A week after sending money to user Neee... he decided he couldn't part with the fucking record that he posted up in his thread for $50. I think i'm done buying from people here, which sucks, because I love deals and and working with some great people here. But that dude is a piece of shit.

That's shitty as hell, but at least he gave your money back and didn't run off with it. I have not bought anything from here in a long time.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

That's shitty as hell, but at least he gave your money back and didn't run off with it. I have not bought anything from here in a long time.

yeah, but I didn't want my money back. I wanted the record we agreed upon. I didn't talk him down on any prices, I paid what he posted for it. Ugh

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

My parents had to put down their last family dog yesterday, he was old and starting to be very uncomfortable, having issues getting around. So yeah, no I don't need anymore tears.

I'm so sorry to hear that; losing a pet is so rough.

37 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I have no idea what I'm going to do today to celebrate, I think it should involve free ice cream though

Happy Birthday dude!!

Just now, texan4life said:

I'm so sorry to hear that; losing a pet is so rough.

Thanks. My lady and I had a cat we had to put down 4 years ago, who had gotten very sick. That was the first time I had actually lost a pet. Then over the last few years, my folks lost their dogs, and it never really gets easier. I raised those dogs from when they fit in the palm of my hand as pups. It sucks, plus visiting that house won't ever be the same.

14 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

yeah, but I didn't want my money back. I wanted the record we agreed upon. I didn't talk him down on any prices, I paid what he posted for it. Ugh

True, that is shitty on his part for sure.

5 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Thanks. My lady and I had a cat we had to put down 4 years ago, who had gotten very sick. That was the first time I had actually lost a pet. Then over the last few years, my folks lost their dogs, and it never really gets easier. I raised those dogs from when they fit in the palm of my hand as pups. It sucks, plus visiting that house won't ever be the same.

Sorry to hear that James. I had to put down my cat, the only pet I've ever had, 5-6 years ago and it was really hard.

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning ALL

Sorry James, we had to do that not too long ago, it sucks

Happy birthday @NapalmBrain, naturally I agree with the free burrito!

Thank you I knew you would approve, I'm pretty sure I can exploit Chipotle's generosity to a greater degree by making it a burrito bowl and asking for tortillas on the side. I'm all about the hacks to get more food, you can fill that bowl pretty high for no extra charge as long as you don't ask for extra meat

2 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Thank you I knew you would approve, I'm pretty sure I can exploit Chipotle's generosity to a greater degree by making it a burrito bowl and asking for tortillas on the side. I'm all about the hacks to get more food, you can fill that bowl pretty high for no extra charge as long as you don't ask for extra meat

tell them the TacoKing allows it.

Happy birthday, Napalm! I hope your day is filled with weed, burritos, and dope records.

My deepest sympathies, James. Losing a pet never gets any easier and it's pretty much the worst. I came REALLY close to losing a job a few years ago because a coworker was making fun of his girlfriend for being upset about her cat dying. It was realllllly fucking hard not to punch him in the face, repeatedly. I kinda wish I had because even remembering that has me angry.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Happy birthday, Napalm! I hope your day is filled with weed, burritos, and dope records.

My deepest sympathies, James. Losing a pet never gets any easier and it's pretty much the worst. I came REALLY close to losing a job a few years ago because a coworker was making fun of his girlfriend for being upset about her cat dying. It was realllllly fucking hard not to punch him in the face, repeatedly. I kinda wish I had because even remembering that has me angry.

Thanks dude! all 3 are hopefully on the agenda

That is horrible I once dated a girl who made fun of her co-worker for missing work cause her rat died, and I totally bitched her out about how insensitive that was

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That is horrible I once dated a girl who made fun of her co-worker for missing work cause her rat died, and I totally bitched her out about how insensitive that was

3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

That's shitty. Rats make really good pets too. Shit, I don't care if it's a spider. A pet is a pet and that loss is real.

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I have no idea what I'm going to do today to celebrate, I think it should involve free ice cream though

Happy birthday dude man. Crazy, I had no idea our birthday's were one day apart. Makes a lot of sense why our talks work out so well :) Hope you have a good day like I did yesterday. First time in years I had an enjoyable day the entire way through honestly 

I know there are some Kinsella math fans in here, I stumbled across this tiny indie chinese band on Spotify today and they are hitting the spot. 

LIYL: Kinsella, Joan of Arc, Ghosts and Vodka, new wave indie emo ish twinkles and twangles?

whatever, just check it out. 

Here is the single that sold me if you want an abridged taste. But, this is the only track with chinese vocals, the rest are mostly instrumental goodness.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic