1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I hate that people think this is a "Johnny Cash song," but this video made me laugh pretty hard.

You know, I find it funny when people don't realize it's a cover but I think he really did make it his own thing. I love the original and knew it before the cover, but it has such a different and strong emotion behind it that I can't truly be mad at it being associated with Johnny Cash.

22 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning Dom...

The sad thing is that Cash has at least a hundred other songs that are awesome,  and this cover is the one that seems to get played the most lately. 

Yeah I like his other work (admittedly haven't done a discography dig) but that song is so lifeless to me, contrary to how everyone else sees it, it seems

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

Yeah I like his other work (admittedly haven't done a discography dig) but that song is so lifeless to me, contrary to how everyone else sees it, it seems

It's not a bad version... it's just way over played

You should at least check out the Live At Folsom Prison and Live at San Quentin.

6 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Thank everyone, I will try my best! It's a panel interview, which are always weird, but I should be ok. I honestly don't mind interviews, which is weird because of my anxiety, and they usually turn out well.

When I interview people here at work, its a panel, and I always wonder whats going through their minds haha. but its usually only 2 of us, so its not like a room full of people one person would have to interview with.

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

When I interview people here at work, its a panel, and I always wonder whats going through their minds haha. but its usually only 2 of us, so its not like a room full of people one person would have to interview with.

Two is not bad, but today is 3 or 4 it looks like. It'll be fun for sure.

Good Morning all, I'm kinda hung over I drank my face off last night. Had a nice intimate celebration with my parents and my best friend, ate ribeyes, scalloped potatoes and green beans and watched the Giants game, it was a good game but those fucking Red Sox came out ahead (damn you Ryan!). Had cocktails and smoked a b-day joint with everyone. My buddy gave me an old UK pressing of "Raw Power" so now I finally have some Iggy in my collection again (ex took the first Stooges album, it was just a sundazed reissue though). I got a Fit Bit from my sister, I guess I should try to figure out how to use this thing. I would call it a good Birthday, sorry I didn't go to Chipotle I didn't even leave the house after I got home from the gym.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic