1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Now Mezzanine IS something I need to pick up on vinyl eventually along with the few Aphex Twin records I can just listen to completely 

I had a copy in my hand for $20 used a few months ago, but the price made me balk last minute. I'd like to get the Richard D James album at least at some point

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

I had a copy in my hand for $20 used a few months ago, but the price made me balk last minute. I'd like to get the Richard D James album at least at some point

I really like RDJ album,. but I Care Because You Do is my favorite to spin again and again. I remember being creeped out as fuck about the cover when I worked at a music store, but eventually being like "I gotta know wtf is on something with such a weird ass picture on the front"

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I really like RDJ album,. but I Care Because You Do is my favorite to spin again and again. I remember being creeped out as fuck about the cover when I worked at a music store, but eventually being like "I gotta know wtf is on something with such a weird ass picture on the front"

probably my 2nd favorite, I think I was introduced around 18 to ambient works by a friend, they bought but I care and RDJ on release and shared them with me. I really like Warp records in general, they put out some interesting music: Aphex Twin, Boards Of Canada, Prefuse 73, Battles, Broadcast come to mind right away

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

probably my 2nd favorite, I think I was introduced around 18 to ambient works by a friend, they bought but I care and RDJ on release and shared them with me. I really like Warp records in general, they put out some interesting music: Aphex Twin, Boards Of Canada, Prefuse 73, Battles, Broadcast come to mind right away

23 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Afternoon all!

BTW, im close to my money goal so I can get a PS4, obviously I have a for sale thread/deadformat and will hook it up for small talkers the best I can!

Sweet. Add me when you get it and we can play. 

I have:

Tomb Raider

Last of Us

Uncharted 4

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne 

Destiny 

THPS5 

Afternoon all!

BTW, im close to my money goal so I can get a PS4, obviously I have a for sale thread/deadformat and will hook it up for small talkers the best I can!

I have:

Tomb Raider

Last of Us

Uncharted 4

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne 

Destiny 

THPS5 

Afternoon all!

I have:

Tomb Raider

Last of Us

Uncharted 4

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne 

Destiny 

THPS5 

Shadow of Mordor

Diablo III

7 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I have:

Tomb Raider

Last of Us

Uncharted 4

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne 

Destiny 

THPS5 

Will do. Mainly getting it for sports game (mainly MLB The Show) but ill obviously play others. Im only $150 off so hopefully next week ill order one.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic