1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

It's officially summer vacation which means I have to trade houses every week between dad's and mom's...one of these houses has a turntable so I have to go digital every other week :o

This could possibly constitute as child abuse

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

It's officially summer vacation which means I have to trade houses every week between dad's and mom's...one of these houses has a turntable so I have to go digital every other week :o

Damn dude, that sucks. I was lucky, my parents split when I was 18 so I was just like "Uh yeah...my shit is already here and I've got a car sooooo..."

Of course I was really only ever home long enough to shower and change clothes. 

4 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

That blows. If my mom finally leaves my jackass dad I'd tell him to go fuck himself and stay with my mom. 

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Damn dude, that sucks. I was lucky, my parents split when I was 18 so I was just like "Uh yeah...my shit is already here and I've got a car sooooo..."

Of course I was really only ever home long enough to shower and change clothes. 

I've started working 5-close most nights at the restaurant and my dad works whatever the fuck time he goes in until fiveish. It's worked out beautifully. After work I go find an excuse to fuck around for a while and then come home to go to bed. I don't really give a fuck what it takes, as soon as I finish high school I'm nopeing the fuck out of Phoenix. 

Just got home from the band I used to tour with play a [reunion] show. My buddy played the bass riff to JAR by Green Day between, they covered Limp Bizkit, and I got to sing vocals for a song they did before they turned into Conditions. I stage dived a lot even with my foot being fucked up. It was a good night.

This wasn't tonight, but there is them singing the song to give you an idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4mgS0j8qRk

Edited by Dave Grohl

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hang in there, Dom.

Finally bought my 2nd favorite album on vinyl. Took years to finally spring for it...cost me all of $10.50 ($6.50 shipping included)

(Peter Gabriel's 1st album. Second to Black Sabbath's 1st album.)

I finally own all of Sabbath's original run with Ozzy. I remember back before I really got into music having just heard a few songs off Paranoid and thinking I didn't really like Sabbath or that the songs were just too overplayed. The first one might be my favorite too but they're all so solid (even if Paranoid's singles have been played to death)

I know you're the power metal guy around these parts, so if you want that copy of The Black Halo that I have I think I only paid like $20 or something and I know it's pretty hard to find. I like it but figured I should rehome it to somewhere that'll enjoy it more. 

5 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

Silicon Valley is the hottest thing on tv. so fucking good, and daddy loves his game of thrones. 

i can thank Matt for hooking me on conditions. 

I love me some Silicon Valley. 

Edit: this guy fucks. 

Edited by The Butcha

3 minutes ago, Boyoma said:

I can't tell if I'm just stupid or if it's this website but I can't quote you Brian... but the beginning of the season was rocky and weird but it's back to being pretty solid.  Also did you notice Monica wore her "ugly" outfit again in this last episode. That cracked me up:lol:

Haha I did notice that. Jared has also been on point. And Pakistani Denzel. 

3 minutes ago, Boyoma said:

I can't tell if I'm just stupid or if it's this website but I can't quote you Brian... but the beginning of the season was rocky and weird but it's back to being pretty solid.  Also did you notice Monica wore her "ugly" outfit again in this last episode. That cracked me up:lol:

Haha I did notice that. Jared has also been on point. And Pakistani Denzel. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic