5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Shitty. Gotta love how everything is connected these days. I don't even bother with a home phone anymore, since cell phones are fine.

I'd be happy to do without the home phone as well since I don't use it ever, and it would drop the bill by like $40 a month, but my mother is one of those getting older people who will not embrace technology like us so she holds on to it, yet leaves her cell at home 90% of the time...

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I'd be happy to do without the home phone as well since I don't use it ever, and it would drop the bill by like $40 a month, but my mother is one of those getting older people who will not embrace technology like us so she holds on to it, yet leaves her cell at home 90% of the time...

Haha, yeah, that'd make it hard to get rid of it.

Finally picked up a Modi 2 and all I can say is, Holy Hell where did all this bass come from??? This thing makes great files and movies sound amazing, and makes bad MP3s sound noticeably horrible and in need of replacing. So happy I made the investment. Thanks for the recommendation T3

49 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Morning guys! Woke up sore as hell from a sweet bike accident I got into yesterday. Luckily not with a car but with another bike that made a turn and pulled right in front of me. I wiped out and cracked what would have been my head straight on the ground. Just some scrapes and bruises. Nothing too serious.

This is exactly why I'm so big on helmets! Glad you were wearing one :)

13 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Finally picked up a Modi 2 and all I can say is, Holy Hell where did all this bass come from??? This thing makes great files and movies sound amazing, and makes bad MP3s sound noticeably horrible and in need of replacing. So happy I made the investment. Thanks for the recommendation T3

No problem! It's amazing how something as simple as adding a component made for audio can make so much of a difference. On board soundcards are an after thought most of the time.

6 hours ago, chkadea said:

Finally getting around to watching The Witch. Pretty much every 10 minutes my iteration of "What the fuck?" gets a little louder. Up to a gentle yell at this point :o

I really enjoyed The Witch/The VVitch. The accents were super tough at points, but other than that... two thumbs up.

morning y'alllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hope its a good one!

Morning all. Had my day in front of the judge finally so hopefully I'll get an answer in 3 to 5 weeks... All the posi vibes I can get would be super duper :) 

Edit: Hey Collector, either ride a fucking fire plug or find a window to fall out of since you obviously have no clue what normal human struggle is like. Fucking troll

Thanks for the balance out Brian!

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

12 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Had my day in front of the judge finally so hopefully I'll get an answer in 3 to 5 weeks... All the posi vibes I can get would be super duper :) 

Edit: Hey Collector, either ride a fucking fire plug or find a window to fall out of since you obviously have no clue what normal human struggle is like. Fucking troll

Thanks for the balance out Brian!

Of course. I won't let that turd burglar bring you down.

Just now, The Butcha said:

Of course. I won't let that turd burglar bring you down.

Knowing the true fright this illness I have brings me puts me in a position to say I wouldn't wish this on anyone except those who doubt my illness or how badly it affects me. If anyone that doubts me found themselves waking up randomly after 3-4 hours of unaccounted time covered in their own piss and unable to eat thanks to chewing up their tongue and jaws, maybe I wouldn't get such looks when I say I am disabled...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic