32 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Not sure, I know all local schools are out for the rest of the week. It's just overcast here and very cool outside. Finally a day without heat!

It's warmish here, 80F. A bit different than the rain and 50's we had all last week. Hopefully you guys don't get hit, and it goes over the ocean or just disappears.

32 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Morning folks. Got my chest drilled on yesterday. My vacation is going by so quickly. Slow it the fuck down.

That's the worst. Work days go by slow, days off fly by. Damn life.

2 hours ago, Holo said:

I know I wasn't being asked, but my birthday is coming up too. I always hate actually doing anything, and I think I am actually just going to do nothing all day. The entire week before is the week that I have a show almost every day (plus a movie and then a concert one night) so by Saturday I'll probably be dead. Sleep late, get up and go play nerd cards, and maybe go get dinner or something if I feel like getting out. I doubt any of my friends remember/care, and I basically told my family to fuck off and stop dragging me out to do whatever it was they wanted to do to celebrate and that I wasn't really changing my Saturday plans at all.

Yeah, we rolled over an insane amount of staff, but that was more because my boss was a massive dick and it was so slow that the servers never made any money.

I am similar... no one knows my birthday

2 hours ago, Holo said:

I know I wasn't being asked, but my birthday is coming up too. I always hate actually doing anything, and I think I am actually just going to do nothing all day. The entire week before is the week that I have a show almost every day (plus a movie and then a concert one night) so by Saturday I'll probably be dead. Sleep late, get up and go play nerd cards, and maybe go get dinner or something if I feel like getting out. I doubt any of my friends remember/care, and I basically told my family to fuck off and stop dragging me out to do whatever it was they wanted to do to celebrate and that I wasn't really changing my Saturday plans at all.

Yeah, we rolled over an insane amount of staff, but that was more because my boss was a massive dick and it was so slow that the servers never made any money.

38 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

I didn't hate it! Sternum and collar bone area wrecked me for sureee haha.

Think my elbows & shins probably rank in the worst category for me because my legs and arms are bony even though I'm thick in the middle lol. I had a chest piece ready to go but having my pacemaker put in took pretty much the upper left part of my chest out of the equation so I've just left it all empty.

34 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Yeah, I don't want the extra attention or to have to force myself to go do something I don't give a shit about. I have friends at the card shop, and friends at the local AZ bands venue I hang at Saturday nights, so that's good enough for me.  Birthdays aren't an accomplishment, no need to do anything huge.

38 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Think my elbows & shins probably rank in the worst category for me because my legs and arms are bony even though I'm thick in the middle lol. I had a chest piece ready to go but having my pacemaker put in took pretty much the upper left part of my chest out of the equation so I've just left it all empty.

cant wait to start my mid chest to belly next year!

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I've thought many times about something on my stomach, but who wants to see my gut enough for me to be showing off tattoos on it honestly? lol

Do itttt. My tattoos are for me, people rarely see them.

58 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Do itttt. My tattoos are for me, people rarely see them.

I can't help but always hear George Carlin in my head saying "Keep America beautiful, put on a shirt!" lol. I have this perfect empty spot just below my sternum and above my navel that's like a baron zone with no hair, so it's perfect like a blank sheet of paper, and because I am so pale as well.

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

50 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I can't help but always hear George Carlin in my head saying "Keep America beautiful, put on a shirt!" lol. I have this perfect empty spot just below my sternum and above my navel that's like a baron zone with no hair, so it's perfect like a blank sheet of paper, and because I am so pale as well.

Do it!

40 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It says call us or stop by, give 'em a call!

Didn't think to try that, figured "call us" meant to call and put one on hold before you pick it up. They were allocated 100, and Yen Press has been shitty about communication and way oversold them. I ordered the first day PO was live and still got shafted. Anyway, they were able to set a copy aside for me. Told the person what was going on and they said that they can't sell it to me until tomorrow but they'd hide a copy on hold with my name and to call tomorrow. Hype. I didn't do my avatar/username-sake dishonor.

plus it is signed which is extra cool. Hyyyyyype.

4 minutes ago, deafening said:

That's just like, your opinion man

Not to get dark, but as someone who has suffered from depression for longer than Rez has been alive...sometimes they ARE an accomplishment.

I also like having a couple days where I'm allowed to act like a god damn princess.

Birthdays also take on extra significance when you drink. It's basically a free pass to get as drunk as you want.

If your birthday falls on a Wednesday when you're in your early 20s, fucking game over man. You get two weekends and basically the entire week in between to do whatever you want. Kinda like when Halloween falls on a Wednesday.

The meeting to discuss my "new position" is today, so hopefully I can actually find out some information on it. I will also decide today if I'm going to turn them down. I have a crazy idea to quit at the end of the month, and travel a bit to all the cities I want to live. My mental health could certainly use it, but there is a little voice telling me it's dumb.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic