1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning.... how did @GreatGreenOne77 and @KingTacoMunster fair with the storm?

We are good here. A lot of flooding in the area, my fence is fucked in 2 place, had my wonderful tree uprooted and my girls trampoline got thrown over the fence into the woods but we have power. Hoping they get your power back on soon Jason

7 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

We are good here. A lot of flooding in the area, my fence is fucked in 2 place, had my wonderful tree uprooted and my girls trampoline got thrown over the fence into the woods but we have power. Hoping they get your power back on soon Jason

Glad you guys are alright. Glad it's just property damage. Easy fixes. This no power stuff is for the birds. I dunno how you guys up north deal with this on a regular basis ...

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Glad you guys are alright. Glad it's just property damage. Easy fixes. This no power stuff is for the birds. I dunno how you guys up north deal with this on a regular basis ...

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Good to hear that you made it through safely

8 hours ago, Boyoma said:

hey!! how's it going? Is portland still awesome?  I'm gonna try and make it up there after the holidays.  I had a few friends just visit and they were going on and on about how green it is.

Pirtland is still pretty cool! Things are good!

3 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Yeah I know... there are tons of great stories. 

I'm glad you knew that was mostly meant for you, haha!

Anyone use one of those boil and fit mouth guards to prevent grinding your teeth? I've been waking up with headaches and some horrible jaw pain lately, which means I'm grinding again. My dentist said my teeth are pretty worn too, but wanted to sell me one of those custom guards that are like $600 and I don't have the money for that.

58 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone use one of those boil and fit mouth guards to prevent grinding your teeth? I've been waking up with headaches and some horrible jaw pain lately, which means I'm grinding again. My dentist said my teeth are pretty worn too, but wanted to sell me one of those custom guards that are like $600 and I don't have the money for that.

I did when I was a little tyke

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

i had one fitted. by my dentist. it was less than $125. they can do it for that price and i recommend it. i had cracked a molar and worn them down and had same issues as you. they last forever. shop around. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic