1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Recover from the hurricane down there yet?

Just got power back on at my girlfriends house last night, still no power at my mother's place though. Last night the lights came on for a split second, then a loud buzz like a ten ton bee flying over, then a huge bang like a transformer exploded, than back in the dark. This is my first time at the computer since Saturday afternoon. 

16 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Thank you sir! Sold

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That sounds freighting.

Glad you at least have somewhere to go with power!

It was nuts. I've heard transformers blow before so I knew what it was immediately, but the lights on for two seconds and then dark again was about to make me start kicking something lol. I'm about to act like a 2 year old though now that I can have loud music again :) 

Edit: Time to throw away $200+ worth of food :( 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

6 minutes ago, Holo said:

Anyone caught ETID on the current tour?  What's the set like? Debating if I want to endure the other acts to catch them live.

Anyone caught ETID on the current tour?  What's the set like? Debating if I want to endure the other acts to catch them live.

Id suffer through any band for ETID...Blink 182 and/or green day,

2 hours ago, Holo said:

Old Wounds are fucking sick, brah.

I'm pretty sure the only songs that ETID are playing that I know are Floater and Ebolorama, but that's all I need. Gonna go so hard. Check the set list wiki whatever site.

7 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Heres a pretty recent ETID setlist. Looks pretty legittt.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/every-time-i-die/2016/el-corazon-seattle-wa-63fd220f.html

Edit: the formatting fucked that all up. Ill post a link.

cool setlist, surprised they are closing with map change...

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm pretty sure the only songs that ETID are playing that I know are Floater and Ebolorama, but that's all I need. Gonna go so hard. Check the set list wiki whatever site.

I don't know Old Wounds, but I googled all of the names and I know Beartooth is horse shit and the other one that isn't Old Wounds is a Christian metalcore act. :s

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I don't know Old Wounds, but I googled all of the names and I know Beartooth is horse shit and the other one that isn't Old Wounds is a Christian metalcore act. :s

25 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/every-time-i-die/2016/el-corazon-seattle-wa-63fd220f.html

grrrr no Apocalypse Now and Then :c

25 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

grrrr no Apocalypse Now and Then :c

59 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

This is on the Beartooth tour? I would sit through the other shit for that set for sure.

9 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Id suffer through any band for ETID...Blink 182 and/or green day,

WHAT'D YOU SAY. GREEN DAY IS LIFE, SON.

But really, I'm so stoked for ETID. Someone is gonna die that night. I can't wait. Honestly I'd love to hear the new album front to back, even though I know that's not gonna happen.

Saw Night Birds/Fucked Up/Descendents... the show started 65 minutes late because Descendents didn't like how the speakers sounded during sound check and had them swapped out, which is not a quick task. Curious as to how bad they actually sounded, surprised Descendents would be the type of band to really care that much.

10 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

WHAT'D YOU SAY. GREEN DAY IS LIFE, SON.

I liked their stuff up to American idiot and then I hated that album so much it made me not care for the stuff I did like.

Morning all...here's to hoping today is a better day than yesterday.

The new Conor Oberst album is out today and ugh, he kills me. So far ruminations and low teens are my AOTY

Morning. I need to check out that new Conor Oberst, even though I've not been a huge fan of his solo stuff.

We have an "evacuation" drill in an hour, which are always annoying. They always take over an hour, since there are about 4-5k people in this building. At least I won't have to be on the phones for an hour.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic