Jump to content

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

The lightning ports are such garbage for that reason.  I was bitching about how my phone wasn't charging right and a co-worker suggested giving it a good cleaning, fixed it right up.  Now I do it about once a month.

They really are. That's a good suggestion, I'll do that. I was having issues charging it for over a month, I had to have the cord at odd angles and things, but it stopped yesterday. I'm glad it just needed cleaned. It looks like a pain to replace yourself, and it was $60 at a store down the road.

 

I need a new phone soon anyway, my 5c has been acting up a lot more lately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 169.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • tarzioo_

    8291

  • GHOSTDRONES

    7836

  • Bladewillisisdead

    7517

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bored...  

So for those who didn't see it last night, SHE SAID YES! I've have never had this many notifications on my phone at one time before. I'm still digging through them.

Posted Images

On 5/9/2017 at 4:27 PM, jonrawks said:

I went through that for months, had to prop the phone up and have it's weight on the cable to get it to charge.  Pain in the ass, haha

Same. It is so nice to not have to prop it up anymore. Now to find an affordable plan... since my parents want me off theirs, even though my bill is the cheapest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had another trip to the ER for my stomach Tuesday, threw up bile nonstop for 2 hours so I drove myself to the ER, they got me some liquids and painkillers. Been out of sorts the last couple days, just woke up from a 13 hour "nap" and feeling better though. Didn't miss my medication, so I can't pinpoint the cause I think it might have been food poisoning. Today my store opens at a new location, really excited. Bigger space, listening room for proper equipment demos, and higher traffic area. I feel bad I missed the last 2 days setting it up, but it was beyond my control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Had another trip to the ER for my stomach Tuesday, threw up bile nonstop for 2 hours so I drove myself to the ER, they got me some liquids and painkillers. Been out of sorts the last couple days, just woke up from a 13 hour "nap" and feeling better though. Didn't miss my medication, so I can't pinpoint the cause I think it might have been food poisoning. Today my store opens at a new location, really excited. Bigger space, listening room for proper equipment demos, and higher traffic area. I feel bad I missed the last 2 days setting it up, but it was beyond my control.

That sucks... at least you seem to be on the mend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Same. It is so nice to not have to prop it up anymore. Now to find an affordable plan... since my parents want me off theirs, even though my bill is the cheapest.

I've been using Straight Talk for the past 4-5 years and been real happy with it.  $55 a month for unlimited everything (throttle data after 25GB I think).  Only issue is the don't offer teathering.  You do have to supply your own device, but when I mathed it out initially, it was still cheaper long term if you get a new phone every two years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Had another trip to the ER for my stomach Tuesday, threw up bile nonstop for 2 hours so I drove myself to the ER, they got me some liquids and painkillers. Been out of sorts the last couple days, just woke up from a 13 hour "nap" and feeling better though. Didn't miss my medication, so I can't pinpoint the cause I think it might have been food poisoning. Today my store opens at a new location, really excited. Bigger space, listening room for proper equipment demos, and higher traffic area. I feel bad I missed the last 2 days setting it up, but it was beyond my control.

That's never fun, glad you're feeling better.

 

3 hours ago, jonrawks said:

I've been using Straight Talk for the past 4-5 years and been real happy with it.  $55 a month for unlimited everything (throttle data after 25GB I think).  Only issue is the don't offer teathering.  You do have to supply your own device, but when I mathed it out initially, it was still cheaper long term if you get a new phone every two years.

I barely use a gig a month, but if I had unlimited, I'm sure I'd use more. Which network/networks does Straight Talk use? I really want off Verizon, even though everything is good but the cost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I barely use a gig a month, but if I had unlimited, I'm sure I'd use more. Which network/networks does Straight Talk use? I really want off Verizon, even though everything is good but the cost.

I'm on AT&T towers, but they do have an option for Verizon towers I believe.  My service has been good everywhere I've been.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holo said:

How is everyone doing? I haven't been around a ton but my shit has been going relatively well. 

Same, have not really been around much. 

 

1 hour ago, jonrawks said:

I'm on AT&T towers, but they do have an option for Verizon towers I believe.  My service has been good everywhere I've been.

It does look like they do, so might need to make the switch. Not sure how it is coming from a family plan though... don't want to give my account info for everyone, just to port my number. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day one was a success, they put my pickup to use hauling odds and ends from the old store and running errands but I won't complain getting paid either way and I got to spend the first half of the day with extra breaks. I think we actually turned a profit, some regulars showed their support, spent the other half organizing. It's going to take awhile to whip the new spot into shape, but I'm looking forward to the days passing with busy work and a new crop of clientele

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • jhulud locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website