Why isn't it a good idea? kids walk around with shirts with nooses on them for bands like "motionless in white" and shit.

I have other "offensive tees" so maybe what ever it is doesn't phase me at this point.

That's more subtle than outright saying it though. I'm the king of offensive, this just isn't a battle that's worth it haha

Why isn't it a good idea? kids walk around with shirts with nooses on them for bands like "motionless in white" and shit.

I have other "offensive tees" so maybe what ever it is doesn't phase me at this point.

I have a shirt that says "DEAD AS FUCK" with a skeleton giving the finger. 

Am I cool and edgy now? 

muahahahaha EAT THEM ALL.

also, now you can verify that i'm actually a polar bear, not sarah michelle gellar. CATFISHED, GUYS.

*makes a mental note of what to show up at your door with next*

A-Money is just going to show up at my door with things once a week. Mostly because she wants to watch my brother play Sims pets. Let's be real.

The band that all the kids are super into for some reason. Their LP is pretty good, but hardly groundbreaking with obvious influences that the kids probably haven't listened to.

Hey, I hate the kids as much as the next person, but I see this as a good thing. Hopefully they do what I did and dig around for the influences...hopefully.

Also, walking around with a shirt that says "Teen Suicide" is never a good idea haha.

Meh, I get your reasoning, but I will have to disagree on that one.

Hey, I hate the kids as much as the next person, but I see this as a good thing. Hopefully they do what I did and dig around for the influences...hopefully.

Meh, I get your reasoning, but I will have to disagree on that one.

It can be good, but more often than not they'll think the influences are the ripoff. I've seen that crap soooooo much.

What's the disagreeing reasoning? Here are the shirts: http://teensuicide.bigcartel.com/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic