Oof, I agree Chuck. No bueno.

EasterBeaglePeppermintAndChuck.jpg

As promised, here is the new track from my blues rock band, Dead Guys:

http://deadguys.bandcamp.com/track/the-red-death

Hope you dig it - it's based on Edgar Allan Poe's "Masque of the Red Death"

Cool! I'm gunna listen to this in a bit.  I'm also gunna send it to my mom because she's an English teacher and lover her some Poe.

Does anyone have any experience buying a mattress online?  I think I found one (memory foam) that I like but all these sites' return policies are basically non-existent and I'm worried this shit's going to be too firm or something.  My current mattress is royally fucked after only a year, thank you Ikea!

Does anyone have any experience buying a mattress online? I think I found one (memory foam) that I like but all these sites' return policies are basically non-existent and I'm worried this shit's going to be too firm or something. My current mattress is royally fucked after only a year, thank you Ikea!

Try to find a place that sells some brand you are looking at. So you can get an idea.

Also try SAMs club. They sell mattresses for less than 500. And most of the time it's like 30 to join SAMs. Or find someone who has a membership and can help you out.

Maybe try some dept stores they have floor sample sells. Those mattresses are nice but run cheaper.

I always stop at the same Speedway on my way back from work to get an iced tea. same girl always working that shift whenever I stop in. We always chat for a bit. shes into the same music im into and seems pretty nice. ended up getting her phone number tonight.

.....also found out shes not 25ish like I thought she was. shes 18. so yeahhh, apparently I cannot gain interest from those close to my age. 

I always stop at the same Speedway on my way back from work to get an iced tea. same girl always working that shift whenever I stop in. We always chat for a bit. shes into the same music im into and seems pretty nice. ended up getting her phone number tonight.

.....also found out shes not 25ish like I thought she was. shes 18. so yeahhh, apparently I cannot gain interest from those close to my age. 

18 you say?

waynes_world_stacy_hockey.jpg

Just let it ride.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic