I never want to jump into moshes because of the fact if I get decked in the face, I'm going to be pissed off and not enjoy the music as much. The only band I was going to mosh for was BMTH last year at Warped Tour, but my trip to the concert got unexpectedly cancelled.

This. I will only mosh if It's a push pit. Hardcore dancing baffles me.

I can't be the only one that loves them? Went to several in Vegas and became a believer after that, fancy or hole in the wall. Johnny blaze felt like cocoa butter and smelt like spearmint and it was then that I understood tpain

I love strip clubs.

also i once went to an after hours/on the down low jello wrestling event. i got caught up in the moment and slapped a jello covered ass... which in turn gave me a hand covered in ass jello the girls had just been fucking in.

The older I get the less I go to shows. This year I've been to one, last year I went to maybe three. Before that maybe five. I still stage dive every damn time. Although last month I really hurt my back diving, but whatever, stage dives until I die.

Evan/Into It. Over It. just got robbed in Chicago.  So lame.

This is such a bummer.

Oh, what is everyones Instagram in here?  I know who some of you are, but I think quite a few people on here follow me and I don't bother to follow back because I don't know who it is.  If I know, then I'll follow back!  I'm "brandnew".  And I know there is an Instagram thread, but I'm more curious about you guys, than the entire board.

The older I get the less I go to shows. This year I've been to one, last year I went to maybe three. Before that maybe five. I still stage dive every damn time. Although last month I really hurt my back diving, but whatever, stage dives until I die.

Every time I go to a show, which is rarely here in Edmonton, I get super stoked to stage dive, and then I never do.  Either no one is stage diving, security is lame, or on the rare occasion when lots of people are, I get nervous and don't do it.

Oh, what is everyones Instagram in here? I know who some of you are, but I think quite a few people on here follow me and I don't bother to follow back because I don't know who it is. If I know, then I'll follow back! I'm "brandnew". And I know there is an Instagram thread, but I'm more curious about you guys, than the entire board.

Bladeisspooky

Oh, what is everyones Instagram in here? I know who some of you are, but I think quite a few people on here follow me and I don't bother to follow back because I don't know who it is. If I know, then I'll follow back! I'm "brandnew". And I know there is an Instagram thread, but I'm more curious about you guys, than the entire board.

I am abovetheearth. HOLLA

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic