Same... I bet it barely snows haha

haha yeah i didn't want to get caught in that trap, so i was like "even if it snows like 1 inch, we're still not coming in, RIGHT GUYS?" 

it's snowing pretty hard here now. and folks seem to be pretty anti-shoveling in my neighborhood, so i figure there's my excuse right there :)

haha yeah i didn't want to get caught in that trap, so i was like "even if it snows like 1 inch, we're still not coming in, RIGHT GUYS?" 

it's snowing pretty hard here now. and folks seem to be pretty anti-shoveling in my neighborhood, so i figure there's my excuse right there :)

we get fined if we dont clear the snow on our sidewalks within 12 hours of snowfall.

hows it coming down there? has it started yet>?

it started this morning and got worse as the day went on. everyone bailed from the office by like 3. i left at 4 and was one of the last people there. coming down pretty steadily now. 

i'm excited to go drunkenly jump around in it at like 2am. the city in the middle of the night during a snowstorm is one of my favorite things ever. it's so quiet and pretty and peaceful.

I was told to stay home no matter what

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic