morning all

I have to attempt a poster buy this afternoon. The artist is only releasing 50, and isn't telling when.  Reminds me of some of you with the Mondo prints.  This should be interesting.

who/what is the print? just curious, not trying to buy it out from under you. although you posting it might cause others to... message me? i'm so bored.

In a funeral procession. An Escalade cut off the hearse...and ran straight into a telephone poll, completely destroying its front end.

It was delightful.

It's always nice when Jackasses get what's coming to them. I'm envious you got to see it. I wish all asshole drivers would crash into poles so I can laugh at them. 

I find it amazing how many folks don't know you shouldn't cut into a procession

We had a bunch of people do that on the highway. This person cut off the GODDAMN HEARSE. She got out and immediately started crying and freaking out. It was really satisfying.

Really wish I thought to take a picture of the damage because LOL.

At first I thought she had hit the hearse as well, which would have been a clusterfuck for all of us.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic