My dog and I went to beerfest yesterday and I drank way too many fancy beers. Apparently, girls REALLY like corgis. It was almost comical how many came up to pet him. He's a little lady killer!

Dogs are girl magnets. I also saw you left your barleywine. I'm going to try one tonight with my dinner. Hope you're doing good dude!

Dogs are girl magnets. I also saw you left your barleywine. I'm going to try one tonight with my dinner. Hope you're doing good dude!

Yeah, enjoy it!  I had one recently and it keeps getting better with age.  Things are going well, even though I'm ready for another short week.  I miss doing 4x10 hour shifts.  Also checked out toe. earlier this week, pretty much blew my mind.  I feel foolish for not listening to them earlier.

Yeah, enjoy it! I had one recently and it keeps getting better with age. Things are going well, even though I'm ready for another short week. I miss doing 4x10 hour shifts. Also checked out toe. earlier this week, pretty much blew my mind. I feel foolish for not listening to them earlier.

Told you! I PO'd their new album a week or so ago. It's not coming out till like October or some shit. Such a long PO. Glad you're doing well and we will see you at the Caspian show in October! I'll let you know how I like that barleywine!

Told you! I PO'd their new album a week or so ago. It's not coming out till like October or some shit. Such a long PO. Glad you're doing well and we will see you at the Caspian show in October! I'll let you know how I like that barleywine!

If there's room in the car, there's a good chance I might ride back to PDX with you guys and see the Caspian show there too.

Everyday I have re-wrap up my finger I have a hello of a time not dry heaving.  Stuff like this doesn't gross me out when it's on other people, but damn if it isn't near impossible for me to deal with on myself.  I think it took 2 hours in the bathroom to change the bandage today.  Good news is  there isn't as much blood, but there was puss.  So yay to it healing.

I love stories like that. People can be awesome.

Wow!

When I started reading your post I thought another one of the good guys on here had a really shitty week. I'm happy everything turned out just fine. What an awesome person..

Wow that's a great story, mappingtheyears. I was expecting it to be a sad story but I'm so glad it turned out awesome for you ! That guy was so nice for returning it. B)

Thanks everyone, I am incredibly grateful that things panned out the way they did. 

I typically read through this thread throughout the day on my breaks and whatnot, and it really sucks that some great people on here have been getting the short end of the stick lately. If my luck is any sort of indication, hopefully things start looking up very soon for those of you that have fallen on rough times! 

Need to figure out a way to get a new car battery in the next day or two.  Not the easiest thing to do without a working car, what a pain in the rump.  I should just let it get towed and wash my hands of the damn thing!

amazon overnight shipping?  When I need something on a tight deadline I'll hit up the amazon.  They seem to have some of the most cost effective one or two day shipping.

amazon overnight shipping?  When I need something on a tight deadline I'll hit up the amazon.  They seem to have some of the most cost effective one or two day shipping.

First place I looked actually!  I found one, but there were nothing but complaints about how Amazon packages the battery for shipping.  Guess the weight hinders returns too.  I didn't dig too hard, but most of those comments were from 4-5 years ago.  I'm going to look and see if anyone who ordered recently had that experience.  I think realistically, I'm going to either get a Car-2-Go or try and get one of my few friends who own cars to take me to an auto store.

Edit : looks like more recent reviews are better.  Fuck it, ordering!  This is the easiest option.

First place I looked actually!  I found one, but there were nothing but complaints about how Amazon packages the battery for shipping.  Guess the weight hinders returns too.  I didn't dig too hard, but most of those comments were from 4-5 years ago.  I'm going to look and see if anyone who ordered recently had that experience.  I think realistically, I'm going to either get a Car-2-Go or try and get one of my few friends who own cars to take me to an auto store.

Edit : looks like more recent reviews are better.  Fuck it, ordering!  This is the easiest option.

I may hate tossing my money at the beast that id amazon, but damn it if it isn't so damn easy.  I definitely get sucked into the convenience of it way to often.

Best of luck with it then, hope it's shipped without delay and safely to you.

I'd be a little weary having a car battery shipped to me with the way some of these companies mishandle packages. Battery acid sucks. I moved an old battery at work a few months ago and turns out there was a little crack in the top. When I set it down the crack opened up and splashed all over me. It ate through my hoodie, work shirt, jeans, and the t shirt I was wearing underneath. I was pretty pissed. I had only owned the Graveface hoodie for a few weeks and it got shredded.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic