they also swell in the heat. it's hot as a mofo

It's pretty cool here actually.  Mid-70s.

I'd be a little weary having a car battery shipped to me with the way some of these companies mishandle packages. Battery acid sucks. I moved an old battery at work a few months ago and turns out there was a little crack in the top. When I set it down the crack opened up and splashed all over me. It ate through my hoodie, work shirt, jeans, and the t shirt I was wearing underneath. I was pretty pissed. I had only owned the Graveface hoodie for a few weeks and it got shredded.

Based on the photos, it looks like it's shipped in a box surrounded by thick Styrofoam now.  Hopefully it'll make it ok!  And damn, that sucks about the Graveface hooded sweatshirt.  On the bright side, you didn't get acid burned!

I may hate tossing my money at the beast that id amazon, but damn it if it isn't so damn easy.  I definitely get sucked into the convenience of it way to often.

I understand the feeling.  Amazon is a big part of why it's getting really expensive to live here.  I don't order from them as much as I used to, but I still do more than I wish I did.  Price and ease make it hard.

I was just worried if they sat in the Midwest. but you prob have prime and they prob never touch the ground for more than 5 hours. should be good.

Yeah, I made sure to pick one that shipped with Prime.  I'm hoping it all goes well, dealing with car shit is not a something I'm good at.  If I had off street parking, it would have taken me months to deal with.

First day of my new job today. This should be interesting.

Good luck Matt. Always interesting, the first day on a new job.

Yay things managed to get 100x worse after a really good day. Too personal to share, even for me, but I just need to vent a little because screaming at the top of my lungs isn't an option.

Damn Bruce, you just can't catch a break lately can you? I seriously hope things turn around for you soon. We're here if you need anything.

Just sent in authorization to VZW to access my school records. That has to be good right?

Seems a bit odd, never had a job check my school records, but it ha to be a good thing.

I'm glad I had today off work, because I feel super shitty. My stomach feels terrible and I have a horrible migraine. It's also only 80F out, but it feels way too hot out for me today. Damn summer bugs.

JonDogTaco, I really think you would dig Lord Snow. I just heard of them tonight but it's good. Emoviolence is their listed genre but it's straight powerviolence from what I can tell.

Downloading right now, thanks for the recommendation!  The album was released on A389, that's a good sign!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic