Ahhhh that is excellent news !!! It's the waiting that's so excruciating

It's been seriously rough mostly because so many changes are coming. We're going from getting by to doubling our income and we'll be putting Lena in daycare. It's all very exciting, though! So we've got the daycare to think about, new schedules, new clothes for Jen, and just everything else that is going on in life.

It's been seriously rough mostly because so many changes are coming. We're going from getting by to doubling our income and we'll be putting Lena in daycare. It's all very exciting, though! So we've got the daycare to think about, new schedules, new clothes for Jen, and just everything else that is going on in life.

Oh

Man. That is really exciting !!!!!! I'm really happy things are moving in a vey good direction ! Life is shit so I'm always glad when things work out for someone.

dude.

Awesome.

Oh

Man. That is really exciting !!!!!! I'm really happy things are moving in a vey good direction ! Life is shit so I'm always glad when things work out for someone.

dude.

Awesome.

Thanks! I just remembered that I'm going to be taking a couple classes also! That will give me something to do during my downtime at home since the baby won't be around and it will be some more income since I'm using my GI Bill. Cool stuff, but I'm nervous about that too! I'm the worst about staying on top of schoolwork!

Thanks! I just remembered that I'm going to be taking a couple classes also! That will give me something to do during my downtime at home since the baby won't be around and it will be some more income since I'm using my GI Bill. Cool stuff, but I'm nervous about that too! I'm the worst about staying on top of schoolwork!

You can do it! It can seem daunting, but willpower is everything.

Two summers ago, I was walking home from the bar and came across a tower fan.  I took it home and it's been doing a great job ever since.  Sadly, the oscillation stopped working last night and it's starting to sound pretty sad overall.  It has been a good fan and I shall give it a respectable burial.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic