Well, I made it (almost) through my first week at my new job, and I fucking love it here so far. Everyone is super cool and friendly and it's just a really great environment to get work done in. Plus, every Thursday we have happy hour at the office. No complaints about that.

I'm also going camping up north this weekend and I'm damn stoked for it. Life rules right now.

Nice, glad you're enjoying your new job. Enjoy camping!

This is my one week a year where I end up drinking daily.  Local brewery always has a few new beers for Mile of Music that are always good.  Potosi Tangerine IPA might be my favorite beer of the week so far.  I know today I'll have to try a couple of the Surly beers cause one of the guys heading out today is huge into it.

I want all the bud.

This too!!!   B)

Today is not only my mom's birthday, but also our lil' goober's. She's one year old now. So I ask my fellow fur parents...what can I get her for her birthday? New toy? A dog-griendly cookie or cake?

Suggestions please.

I usually just get them a toy or something small. They are spoiled enough as it is. lol 

Today is not only my mom's birthday, but also our lil' goober's. She's one year old now. So I ask my fellow fur parents...what can I get her for her birthday? New toy? A dog-griendly cookie or cake?

Suggestions please.

Does she like car rides? I took frank for a long ride on his bday. And of course the cake and extra treats. He also got a new leather collar and a new ball! :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic