Speaking of Deafheaven, Bruce I pm'd you a link for it. Not sure if it popped up on mobile.

Downloaded it before I left for work. Thanks again, dude. I've got 2.5 hours until my shift starts (yay having one car between two people) so it's dope to have something to really dig into. I hope it's at least half as good as people are making it out to be.

Maybe I should revisit In Utero. I do quite like Heart Shaped Box.

In Utero is their best.

Such a bummer he died when he did. I'm sure they wouldn't be held in AS high a regard if he didn't, but I really wish we'd gotten to see what was next. I remember hearing that he was discussing working on a project with Michael Stipe. That would have been awesome. But it taught us all a very important lesson: don't do heroin and marry Courtney Love

In Utero is their best.

Such a bummer he died when he did. I'm sure they wouldn't be held in AS high a regard if he didn't, but I really wish we'd gotten to see what was next. I remember hearing that he was discussing working on a project with Michael Stipe. That would have been awesome. But it taught us all a very important lesson: don't do heroin and marry Courtney Love

Yeah, there's always that feeling of lack of closure when a musician dies like that. I'm the same way with Chuck Schuldiner. The Sound of Perseverance was his most interesting work, in my opinion, and I would really like to see what he would've come up with 5 years later.

Blade and I differ only in certain music opinions. It's cause he's so much younger, different scene and all that.

For example, that Three Cheers MCR album? I could have gone to the album release show. It was like $8. Tiny little dive venue that I went to a TON of shows at as a teenager. I didn't go because I was too cool for MCR.

I think i remember you saying something about making smoothies in the past ? If so, what do you put in it. I just found out my roommates have a really fancy blender so I want to make a lot of smoothies now.

Spinach, frozen fruits (pineapples, mangos, berries, whatever I have or feel like at the time), chia seeds, ginger root.

I also like to use a fresh juice base by juicing carrots, celery, beets, citrus, whatever.

Spinach, frozen fruits (pineapples, mangos, berries, whatever I have or feel like at the time), chia seeds, ginger root.

I also like to use a fresh juice base by juicing carrots, celery, beets, citrus, whatever.

Interesting. I didn't think to use spinach. Does it overpower the rest of the flavors ?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic