Definitely nothing exciting.

Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires

Cursive - Burst & Bloom (bought a second copy on accident)

Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon

Fear Before the March of Flames - Odd How People Shake

The Ruby Suns - Fight Softly

Awolnation - Megalithic

Not sure if any of those are worth doing a sale for.

I do have a couple albums that people will for sure grab, and I may just do a sale with those and throw the above in for free.

How much you want for that Fear Before? After the early 00s nostalgia thread I might want it.

I need to get rid of some of mine too for cheap. I have duplicates and just a few that I won't listen to anymore but my list is pretty laughable.

I called my coworker to discuss one of our stores and then somehow I hit FaceTime and it's the thing nightmares are made from.

And whatchuuu got?

I don't know anything about that DAC, but that sounds like a hell of a deal. I use iTunes (hate it, but too cheap to pay for AirFoil) because I stream to an Airport express before it goes into my DAC. I'd recommend Foobar2000 though. Great player, tons of customization options and a super small file size and footprint. Are you going from computer to DAC to system/headphones?

Edit: Oh, it's networked? Does it have a built in hard drive to play files off it?

I'll go from computer to DAC to my system. It is networked, but doesn't have a hard drive. I'll check Foobar 2000 out. I too use iTunes, but would live to switch.

Foobar2000 is awesome. Once you have it set-up, be sure to go into the options and set the output at the DAC and at the bitrates you want (24/96 etc). I'd also download the WASAPI plug-in for it, since that bypasses the windows mixer that can degrade sound.

Edit: Assuming you are on windows of course.

Edit 2: Jason, if you're still interested in trying out a DAC on your system grab this. It's cheap, and will let you play all your hi-res files and should improve sound. It's supposed to be a really good DAC for the price.

http://hifimediy.com/sabre-dac-uae23

Foobar2000 is awesome. Once you have it set-up, be sure to go into the options and set the output at the DAC and at the bitrates you want (24/96 etc). I'd also download the WASAPI plug-in for it, since that bypasses the windows mixer that can degrade sound.

Edit: Assuming you are on windows of course.

Edit 2: Jason, if you're still interested in trying out a DAC on your system grab this. It's cheap, and will let you play all your hi-res files and should improve sound. It's supposed to be a really good DAC for the price.

http://hifimediy.com/sabre-dac-uae23

Dang. Looks like Foobar is Windows only? I have a mac, any recommendations for a mac friendly media player?

I don't know enough about mac's to know, Maybe someone else can weigh in for that. I've heard of a player called VOX mentioned on sites like Audiokarma, but never used or even seen it.

90 more minutes until weekend freedom!

Apparently I didn't move the money around right or I got online on my banking app while I was twisted sideways in the Hospital and caused one of our accounts to overdraw 3 times... Thankfully they understood and refunded me my $105 in fees... I am a silver tongued devil for sure ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic