So there is a welfare office n the building too. I bet it's going to be right wing conservatives who were there to shoot up welfare people. They are worse than any terrorists.

I'm fine staying indoors forever.

I can order food. supplies. endless streaming of shows.

winter is cloudy anyhow so I'll train myself to get used to not seeing the sun.

I'll study online to become a dr and treat my own ailments.

this is sounding too easy.

i'd love that too. id learn all the languages

I wish they would just do an executive order on a ban of assualt weapons and online sale of ammunition, seriously fuck the 2nd amendment and all the dumb rednecks who would rather clean the brains of children off the wall than inhibit their ability to propel metal cylinders really fast 

I recommend alcohol, I've had a nonstop panic attack since Saturday and it seems to be the only thing breaking it up

It passed, but now I feel drained as fuck an my head feels super loopy. I fucking hate when that happens.

Despite this Rainer Maria record looking scratched and lightly warped, it actually sounds really damn nice after a good cleaning. It was filthy, the bottom of my spin clean is covered in dirt.

I don't want to get into it cause I'm drunk and tired of arguing with people on facebook already. But I'll just state., I believe everyone should be able to defend themselves, but automatic weapons serve no purpose and the answer isn't letting every other idiot have one too. Also most mass shootings, the shooter got the ammo online. I'm not delusional of course some people will still get guns, but any deterrent is good. I also think congress is full of shit and I don't believe in leaving it up to vote with those nutjobs in control, if you want to put it to a national vote, cool but let's get that shit going if so. I just want action, and ak-47s arent what the founding fathers envisioned, that or required mental health screenings, and I don't want to hear shit about HIPAA laws, you want to be a coward and kill someone while being able to disconnect and let the weapon do the work, then fuck your privacy. This shit hits close to home, and I'm already trying to leave town because of shit like this. 

I wish they would just do an executive order on a ban of assualt weapons and online sale of ammunition, seriously fuck the 2nd amendment and all the dumb rednecks who would rather clean the brains of children off the wall than inhibit their ability to propel metal cylinders really fast

Please no gun talk. There are other threads for it. It will lead to large arguments that will lead to nothing constructive.

I don't want to get into it cause I'm drunk and tired of arguing with people on facebook already. But I'll just state., I believe everyone should be able to defend themselves, but automatic weapons serve no purpose and the answer isn't letting every other idiot have one too. Also most mass shootings, the shooter got the ammo online. I'm not delusional of course some people will still get guns, but any deterrent is good. I also think congress is full of shit and I don't believe in leaving it up to vote with those nutjobs in control, if you want to put it to a national vote, cool but let's get that shit going if so. I just want action, and ak-47s arent what the founding fathers envisioned, that or required mental health screenings, and I don't want to hear shit about HIPAA laws, you want to be a coward and kill someone while being able to disconnect and let the weapon do the work, then fuck your privacy. This shit hits close to home, and I'm already trying to leave town because of shit like this.

Please stop. Small Talk is not the thread for it.

ok sorry I'll stop, too much drinking. But it's true politics, religion, gun control, abortion and a few others are all topics that get people too worked up and I'd rather not alienate or upset anyone any further. I'm too worked up in general, and becoming too combative with most everyone

ok sorry I'll stop, too much drinking. But it's true politics, religion, gun control, abortion and a few others are all topics that get people too worked up and I'd rather not alienate or upset anyone any further. I'm too worked up in general, and becoming too combative with most everyone

I don't care how anyone feels about it, I will literally fist fight someone if they believe in banning or limiting safe access to abortions.

Think they're wrong? Good for you, don't get one. No one has any right to a woman's body but her. That includes a fetus. Ain't no squatter's rights.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic