Seriously. 60+ degrees in NYC. Slept with the windows open and the fan on last night. It's December 15th. 

Very weird.

It cooled off today, but only to mid 40's. Friday and Saturday will be the coolest, in the upper 30's. We had snow one night, but it only stuck to grass and my car. Melted as soon as the sun came up. I'm not complaining, but it just feels weird. Does not feel like Christmas time.

Was it you that was looking for the new Baroness, Rez?

Nope,

but seriously Small Talk, I probably won't be back for two to three hours assuming I can stay on task. Finally sitting down to actually do work, I had to bust out my concert earplugs because everyone in my house is crashing around and yelling because fuck if I know why.

Well it's cold as fuck in Portland lately. I'm going home next week to 70+ degree weather.

Good way to get sick. Hopefully your flu is gone before then, and you don't get sick again.

I have some clients that work in the funeral business, the first thing I said "You must have people dying to meet you" my partner was embarrassed of me hahahah

Hahaha! I love it. Whenever people come in to the funeral home with a good sense of humor, things go so much more smoothly.

I got some good laughs today at the service.

You guys seem to be the only ones getting winter. The last 3 days we broke record highs. No snow in sight. Supposed to be in the 50/60s again next week. It does not feel like winter here.

i'm legitimately thinking that's true, haha. my friend in rochester has been bragging about her 70 degree weather when this is our like 3rd snow or something. city of denver didnt even bother plowing anything today. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic