PO Neurosis - Honor Found In Decay

archiced

I wish they would put up the pressing numbers. If you are going to drop $40 plus ship it would be nice to get the rarest color.

On the Blue collar distro, you can read this :

Total pressing information is: 2000 on Black, 1000 on  Smoke Grey Translucent ,  500 on Yellow Translucent and 500 on Orange Translucent.

safe to assume orange and yellow is more limited than grey based on price. theres no good reason for this thing to cost $40, let alone $35 though. i bought the most recent represses for $30 (which i still thought was idiotic) and then they ended up on clearance in a few different sites. i gotta draw the line somewhere. PASS.

On the Blue collar distro, you can read this :

Total pressing information is: 2000 on Black, 1000 on Smoke Grey Translucent , 500 on Yellow Translucent and 500 on Orange Translucent.

Thank you!

Dad post: These dudes are old as shit and keep churning out albums that 90% of today's heavy bands would be proud to have released.  I don't mind paying $40 for a great album, knowing (hopefully) that my money is helping them to get by and continue creating while simultaneously supporting their families. 

Ordered.

From BCD:

"Deluxe 2xLP edition comes packaged in a gorgeous Stoughton tip-on gatefold jacket and is accompanied with a stunning 16 page LP sized Booklet.

The audio was cut directly from the original studio master tapes and pressed on 180 gram weight vinyl."