Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

Hey everyone, please remember that in the history of viral marketing, there has never, ever, not even once, been a reveal that was worth all the speculation. So whatever you personally think this is/want it to be, it's not. It's something much much worse.

I'd love to eat crow on this one but it doesn't seem likely.

/doing my realtalk impression

Hey everyone, please remember that in the history of viral marketing, there has never, ever, not even once, been a reveal that was worth all the speculation. So whatever you personally think this is/want it to be, it's not. It's something much much worse. I'd love to eat crow on this one but it doesn't seem likely.

someone obviously forgot about DRUGS and Black Cards.

sarcasm

Well I was one of the lucky people to get one of the letters yesterday! Some letter from a guy named Levi had these gps coordinates of this store in RVC, called Extra Butter, said there was a gift waiting for me there.

rdjwL.jpg

That's pretty cool. You should post this on absolute punk if you haven't already, cus they're compiling all of the letters people have gotten.

I got there not really knowing what to expect, there were a few people inside.  I told the first person that spoke to me that I was sent by Levi, he goes "oh great" and goes into the back, and brings me back a box wrapped in paper.  I ran back to my car and opened it, and theres a painted box with a prepaid cellphone inside.

5kYsCh.jpg

4tHQeh.jpg

That's pretty cool. You should post this on absolute punk if you haven't already, cus they're compiling all of the letters people have gotten.

Oh yeah?  I'm gonna have to check that out after this.  

Well once I got home, I get a text from the Levi guy with another set of coordinates that sent me to some mansion/field house in Manhasset.  I text him back when I get there and I get all of these weird cryptic clues.  First he tells me to find a man made lake, with a woman in it.  There's caution tape everywhere and some people in the mansion, felt like I was trespassing or something hah.  I find a pond with a woman statue and I text Levi back saying that I think I found it.  Im soaking wet at this point!  I get another text message about how he likes to make birdhouses, and to look for one that he left for me.  Behind the pond there was a tiny birdhouse, like 20 feet about a fallen tree.  I couldnt really reach the birdhouse, wasn't going to jump on a wet tree and fall into a pond next to it!

Well I look around and right underneath the birdhouse (where the tree fell over), theres a mound of dirt in the hole with a stick in the middle of it like a grave or something.  This seemed to be placed there as part of this "hunt", so I dug down with my hands and found another box wrapped in shopping bags.  I washed my hands off quick in the pond and ran back to the car.

ab2sI.jpg

5TY4t.jpg