The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

The announcing of a pressing of I & L, the repress of DP and possibly other records in the discography (according the cryptic tweets and instagram pictures)

Yeah i saw, but all of that was announced before this was posted on their twitter. Hmmm...a tour would be amazing but doubt it. 

Yeah i saw, but all of that was announced before this was posted on their twitter. Hmmm...a tour would be amazing but doubt it. 

I talked to Sam a while back and he said it was unlikely any time soon.

ALTHOUGH fun. did just end their touring for some time and said they were going to record a new album and do some other "long overdue things"

:D

I talked to Sam a while back and he said it was unlikely any time soon.

ALTHOUGH fun. did just end their touring for some time and said they were going to record a new album and do some other "long overdue things"

:D

I hope one of the long overdue things is releasing a studio version of "What the Fuck."  That is such a great song.

I don't see another Format tour happening soon, if ever.  I'd buy tickets in a second if it happened though.

Whenever that Dog Problems preorder goes up, I'm going to splurge on Format merch.  There's a lot of cool stuff in that store.

It's possible that it was. I saw it for a brief second and i saw 3xLP (white) with different center labels. Don't take my word for it im just saying what i saw.

Just asking! I can't get anything to show up so I'm relying on you all for info. This is so exciting, I've been waiting what feels like forever for this