FS: Minus the Bear, Mars Volta, Wonder Years, Horrible Crowes, Tim Barry, more

troymess

Raising money for the holidays. Taking offers on any of these items, just PM me. I ship fast. All order include free goodies :)

Minus the Bear "Steel and Blood" b/w "Surf-n-Turf" 7" Red 1st Press, 289/300; Die-cut cover

The Mars Volta “Octahedron” 2xLP White 1st Press; Special slipmat included

The Mars Volta “Tremulant” 12” Opaque Yellow 1st Press, /10,000

The Mars Volta “De-Loused In the Comatorium” 2xLP Silver Pic Disc 1st Press, /10,000 Gatefold; fair amount wear on bottom edges of gatefold, but cover and all panels still look great and vinyl plays perfectly

The Mars Volta “Frances the Mute” 3xLP Black; F Side has etching, incredible packaging

The Mars Volta “Amputechture” 2xLP White/Orange

The Mars Volta “Bedlam In Goliath” 2xLP Orange/Black Half & Half; Includes incredible shaped 7" pic disc

Dillinger Four "The Kids Are All Dead" Black 7" Original Press

The Horrible Crowes "Ladykiller" b/w "Teenage Dream" 7" Yellow (Shopradiocast Exclusive) 1st Press, /300

The Horrible Crowes "Ladykiller" b/w "Teenage Dream" 7" Red (Side One Dummy Exclusive) 1st Press, /300

The Horrible Crowes "Live at Fingerprints" 7" Black (Record Store Day 2012 Exclusive) 1st Press, /1600

Tim Barry "28th & Stonewall" LP Black and White/Grey 1st Press, /500

Tim Barry "Manchester" LP Black 1st Press, /300

Tim Barry "Laurel St. Demo 2005" LP Red/Orange /25; Special Edition with silk-screened cover

Tim Barry "Rivanna Junction" LP Grey/Black Split 2nd Press /500

The Wonder Years "Came Out Swinging" b/w "Aside (The Weakerthans)" Green 1st Press, /250; Exclusive Alternative Press Subscription package 7"

Anthony Green "Soul 4 My Soul" Flexi Disc Clear 1st Press; Includes the original Alternative Press Magazine that it was

sold with. The Flexi disc is still attached

Thanks for checking it out.