WTB :: The Story so far (MAKER SPLIT TEST AND USAD TAPES)

tokimedo

I won the split w/ maker test. Not planning on selling it though, and I think that's the first they've ever sold. Which means they'll probably put a couple more on ebay somewhere down the road. 

got in contact with jake, hes only got a few left, so its def not the first one theyve sold off. so if there WILL be another auction, it will be very far down the road. 

if you get buyers remorse, you know where to find me!

Kael's my boy. Most unshady dude. Pretty straight forward if you ask me. And considering I've toured extensively with the kid I would know. Just because you didn't get so and so press of whatever record doesn't mean you gotta shoot the messenger.

no it wasnt that at all. he would say it was sold out and not sell it to you at his own discretion and then sell it the next night of the tour to some hot chick or something. ask anyone here that had to deal with him on that tour. were not questioning him as a person, just as a fucking merch dude for TSSF. he made it difficult for collectors because he was too shady. 

also, just for the record (haha no pun intended), it wasnt a press, it was a slip cover /200 for the spring tour that were hand numbered and came with the second press of the record (maroon/clear green splatter).

Yeah he sold you one cause you're boys, but probably told people the night before he was sold out. How is that not sketchy?

And I'm not the only one that had to "deal with him", no, I wasn't at every night, nowhere in my response did I state that, but lots of people in this community saw him many other nights and he was the same way.

I'm gonna find the original topic for you.

On topic though, bump for tests!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what pressing this guy has. He says it's 2nd pressing/200, but I don't see a 2nd pressing on red. Anyways he says he has a red/200 and he's taking offers on his tradelist if you are interested.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/83619-entire-trade-list-for-sale/

• 2 weeks later...

for the record

1st press - Black, Turquoise, Tan w/ Splat

2nd press - Clear w/ Splat, Maroon

3rd press - Kool-Aid

4th press - Blue/White

5th press - Magenta

also of course the story so far was somewhat pissed off at first, that's the whole point. every one of them were really cool at the last show I went to, and they seem to really appreciate the enormous opportunity they're facing

thats incorrect. the kool aid/blue and white were the same press. theres only been 4 pressings of this. 

24oy16v.png

straight from the horses mouth.