frogstomp pre-order

JoeyZPD

Agreed about them getting better with each album. My wife is a huge fan of their whole catalog, though. When Young Modern came out she made sure we got a copy of it on vinyl, for which I'm thankful now (I think it qualifies as the rarest record in my collection). Of course, it just makes it even more annoying that I'll never get a copy of Diorama until the (hopefully) inevitable reissue.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Silverchair-%252d-Frogstomp-2XLP.html

Release Info:
- Lacquers made by Lucky Lacquers
- Matte Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot
- Includes "Blind" the bonus track on the original pressing
- D Side Frog Etching
- New Gatefold artwork layout
- First time on vinyl in USA!

Vinyl Colors:

Neon Green (LTD 500)
180 Gram Black (LTD 500)
Clear (LTD 250, Subscription Exclusive)

Track Listing

Israel's Son
Tomorrow
Faultline
Pure Massacre
Shade
Blind
Leave Me Out
Suicidal Dream
Madman
Undecided
Cicada
Findaway

I have no dog in the fight, but something to consider with this release is that it's likely being done similarly to the Hum reissue. So if you're against that, you'll likely be against this one. 

This is merely SPECULATION on my part, but considering the bad blood between the band and Sony at the end of their time together I wouldn't doubt it. I remember when Sony issued their "Greatest Hits" cd after the band had gone elsewhere they put out a statement basically like the dude from Hum did about the SRC release. Your basic "We don't stand behind this, it was done without our approval, buy it if you want but we don't like it" thing. 

I'm not saying don't buy it, simply pointing that out. I'll admit, I ordered it.

I have no dog in the fight, but something to consider with this release is that it's likely being done similarly to the Hum reissue. So if you're against that, you'll likely be against this one. 

This is merely SPECULATION on my part, but considering the bad blood between the band and Sony at the end of their time together I wouldn't doubt it. I remember when Sony issued their "Greatest Hits" cd after the band had gone elsewhere they put out a statement basically like the dude from Hum did about the SRC release. Your basic "We don't stand behind this, it was done without our approval, buy it if you want but we don't like it" thing. 

I'm not saying don't buy it, simply pointing that out. I'll admit, I ordered it.

not that this makes it okay, but im pretty sure the dudes in silverchair are not hurting for $$$.

Neon Ballroom

Expensive but its a music on vinyl release so you know it is great

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/silverchair-neon-ballroom-import-180-gram-vinyl-lp.shtml

It's actually not. I was pretty disappointed with it, especially for that price. Returned it.

@Vinyl Fury what was disappointing about it? I've been meaning to pick up a copy of this MoV version for a while now.