FS/FT - Touche Amore Parting The Sea Euro Cover

zacooper

I can't understand how hard it must be for people to write AUSTRALIA on the box and send it out, it's not like we ask you to cover the costs of postage, at the end of the day you still have to go to the post office and send the item no matter the destination, don't mean to pick shit but it's something I've never understood, I've always been more than happy to send worldwide without any complaints and I've even under quoted a lot of dudes and covered the extra costs out of my own pocket, US is very bad for not wanting to send to Australia

I can't understand how hard it must be for people to write AUSTRALIA on the box and send it out, it's not like we ask you to cover the costs of postage, at the end of the day you still have to go to the post office and send the item no matter the destination, don't mean to pick shit but it's something I've never understood, I've always been more than happy to send worldwide without any complaints and I've even under quoted a lot of dudes and covered the extra costs out of my own pocket, US is very bad for not wanting to send to Australia

Like I said earlier I will consider international shipping on a case by case basis. Honestly shipping international just confuses the hell out of me bc I've only done it twice. I never know which extra forms to fill out, it requires me actually going in to the post office to talk with people who generally are unfriendly and of little help/patience, and I can't track the shipments as well which sometimes take months to arrive. When I ship US I can pay for all my shipping online including printing labels and just drop them in a package mailbox without ever having to go to the post office.

Yeah, I prefer to not ship overseas if I can avoid it. I have to put a bunch of info in the USPS program thing and then I have to go in the PO to pay, and my PO doesn't accept debit cards, so I sometimes have to go to the bank first. In the US, I just click a few times and leave the packages for the mail lady to pick up. That being said, I've picked up stuff and sent it overseas to help people out many times.

Sweet,since Montauk dropped off, more of a chance of me getting one. :D

Fucking nerdy question, but does anyone that bought / received this press know where I can get more of the outer sleeves is came with? The plastic sleeve. Holy crap, that thing is so sturdy and I was just blown away by the quality of it. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find more of these? May just resleeve my entire collection with those bad boys. 

Not that I have any stake in this, but why wouldn't you do first come first served? Really kinda unfair for the people who asked you first to potentially not get one.

Because I posted it at 9pm PST. I would hate missing out on a chance for something just because I was a different time zone and wasn't online at that exact moment. There will be a certain number of the first posters I will offer it to first and then after that I will raffle the remaining.

Hey guys sorry I haven't gotten the PMs off yet. Been hanging out with the GF and her family all day and now we're off to a movie. I promise I'll get the first round of PMs off tomorrow and will give those people 2 days to respond so don't worry about missing out because you didn't respond right away. If there are any declines or extras then I will continue down the list. Thanks for your patience.

Also, I will be holding one or two specifically for trade purposes so take a look at my sig or my wtb/wtt thread and make an offer.