[FS] Clearing out my collection; Coheed, AOF, Thrice, gj, mwY, P.tM, Thursday...

alertthemute

EDIT JULY 17, 2013: So I'm bringing this thread back and I added some stuff/adjusted some prices. Hopefully you guys see something you like and please ask any questions you have. Will take pics upon request.

I'm in Canada so if you want multiple records the shipping will probably be more worth it for you. It's usually between $10 - $20 depending if you want delivery confirmation. I'm open to offers as well. Anyways, here it goes.

GET AT ME!

TAKING OFFERS:

Between the Buried and Me - Alaska / Victory (2xWhite) /200
Between the Buried and Me - Between the Buried and Me / Victory (Red, clear) /306
Between the Buried and Me - Parallax II: Future Sequences / Metal Blade (1xBlue1xWhite, marble)
Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues / Metal Blade (Green, clear) /250 

Between the Buried and Me - The Silent Circus / Victory (Grey, marble) /1000

Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade / Equal Vision (Black, original) /500

SOLD Coheed & Cambria - IKSSE:3 / Equal Vision (2xOrange&White) /400

SOLD Thrice - The Alchemy Index / Vagrant (1xRed1xBlue1xClear1xBrown) (with extra defective Earth disc) 10" /3000

Kylesa - Static Tensions / 20 Buck Spin (PurpleHaze w/WoodenBox) /150
Mars Volta, The - Amputechture / GSL (2xWhite&Orange, split)
Mars Volta, The - Frances the Mute / GSL (3xBlack)
Mars Volta, The - Frances the Mute b/w The Widow (Live) / GSL (Black)
Mars Volta, The - Mr. Muggs / RLP (White, clear) 7" /750
Mars Volta, The - Noctourniquet / RLP (2xOrange&Blue)
Mars Volta, The - Octahedron / RLP (2xWhite)
Mars Volta, The - The Bedlam In Goliath / RLP (2xBlack&Red, split) /750

SET Sale, but still negotiable:

A Wilhelm Scream - Mute Print / Nitro (Black) /333 --- $20

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders / Jive (Black) --- $8

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory / Jive (2xBlack) --- $8

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Agorapocalypse / Relapse (Green) --- $20

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit / Asian Man (180gBlack) /1000 --- $20

Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire / Asian Man (180gBlack) /1000 --- $20

Appleseed Cast, The - Two Conversations / Graveface (Yellow w/Red&Black, splatter) --- $35

SOLD Appleseed Cast, The - End of the Ring Wars / Goodcore (2xGold) /1000 --- $40

SOLD Atmosphere - Strictly Leakage / Rhymesayers (2xBlack) --- $8

SOLD Atmosphere - When Life Hands You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold / Rhymesayers (2xGold) --- $8

Blood Brothers, The - ...Burn, Piano Island, Burn / Second Nature (Red w/Orange&Black, splatter) /275 --- $25

Brand New - Daisy / ??? (2xBlack) --- $12

SOLD Circle Takes the Square - As the Roots Undo / Hyperrealist (Green, marble) /330 --- $40

SOLD Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow / Columbia (2x180gBlack) ---  $12

SOLD Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension / ??? (1xBlack) --- $12

Converge - Axe To Fall / Deathwish (CokeBottleBlue) /2000 --- $15

Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen / Saddle Creek (2xRed w/CD) --- $12

SOLD Converge - Jane Doe / Deathwish (Red, Clear) /1000 --- $30 

Dillinger Four - Versus God / Vinyl Collective (Silver&Black, in/out) /700 --- $15

Final Fantasy - Spectrum, 14th Century / Blocks (Black) 10" --- $15

Gaslight Anthem, The - Sink Or Swim / Hellbent (Red, clear) /500 --- $50

SOLD Genghis Tron - Cloak of Love / Lovepump United (PicDisc) 10" --- $30

Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence / Roadrunner (2xBlack) --- $20

Hella - Bitches Ain't Shit But Good People / Suicide Squeeze (Grey, marble) --- $15

Hella - There's No 666 In Outerspace / Ipecac (2xBlack) /750 --- $15

Hella - Total Bugs Bunny On Wild Bass / Narnack (Green, smoke) --- $15

Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days / Sub Pop (Black) --- $15

SOLD Jealous Sound, The - Kill Them With Kindness / Vinyl Cooperative (2xBabyBlue) /333 --- $30

Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground / Suburban Home (Orange, speckles) /500 --- $20

SOLD mewithoutYou - It's All Crazy!It's All False!It's All A Dream!It's Alright / Burnt Toast (DarkGreen w/Purple, marble) --- $15

SOLD mewithoutYou - [A>B] Life / Gilead (grey, screenprinted jacket) /90 --- $50

SOLD Minus the Bear - They Make Bear Commercials Like This / Suicide Squeeze (Clear w/FruityPebbles, splatter) /500 --- $20

Mother Mother - Touch Up / Last Gang (Black) --- $15

SOLD Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates / Suicide Squeeze (Orange, clear 3rd press, not remaster) /300 --- $30

Murder By Death - In Bocca Al Lupo / Tent Show (2xGold&Red, split) 10" /1000 w/ 7' gatefold pullout --- $30

SOLD My Morning Jacket - The Tennessee Fire / Darla (1xRed1xOrange, clear) --- $15

Of Sinking Ships - Of Sinking Ships / Gilead Media (1xPurple) --- $5

SOLD Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez - A Manual Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One / GSL (2xBlack) --- $25

Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, El Nuevo Groupo de - Cryptomnesia / RLP (Black) --- $10

Poison the Well - Tear From the Red / Ides of March (Pink) /300 --- $30

Poison the Well - The Opposite of December...A Season of Separation / Good Life (Black) /300 --- $30

SOLD Poison the Well - Versions / Suburban Home (White&Blue, in/out) /400 --- $30

SOLD Poison the Well - You Come Before You / Trustkill (Gold, clear) /740 --- $30

Portugal. The Man - American Ghetto / Approaching AIRBalloons (Black) --- $12

SOLD Portugal. The Man - Censored Colors / Equal Vision (Purple w/Green&White, splatter) /250 --- $40

SOLD Portugal. The Man - The Satanic Satanist / Equal Vision (Orange&Yellow, swirl) --- $35

SOLD Portugal. The Man - Waiter: "You Vultures!" / Fearless (Clear w/Gold, splatter) /500 --- $30

Portugal. The Man - In the Mountain In the Cloud / Equal Vision (White, sealed) --- $12

Q and Not U - No Kill No Beep Beep / Dischord (Black) --- $5

Q and Not U - Different Damage / Dischord (Black) --- $5

Refused - The Shape of Punk To Come / Burning Heart (Black) --- $20

SOLD Saves the Day - Stay What You Are / Vagrant (Black) --- $15

SOLD Saves the Day - Can't Slow Down / Equal Vision (Red) /5xx --- $40

Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary / Sub Pop (2xRed, clear) --- $15

SOLD These Arms Are Snakes - Easter / Second Nature (Orange w/Black&White&Blue, splatter) /200 --- $30

Thrice - The Illusion of Safety / Sub City (Black) --- $20

SOLD Thrice - Beggars / (Red, clear) signed booklet , 1199/2000 --- $85

Thursday - Counting 5-4-3-2-1 b/w Even the Sand Is Made With Seashells / Island (Red) 7" --- $10

SOLD Thursday - Signals Over the Air b/w Ny Batteri / Island (Black) 7" --- $10

SOLD Thursday - Waiting / Eyeball (White) /500 --- $30

SOLD Thursday - War All the Time / Island (1st press Black) $30

SOLD Thursday/Envy - Split / Temporary Residence (Gold&Black, in/out) /1000 --- $10

United Nations - United Nations / Eyeball (FieryRed) /1000 --- $10

Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer / Sub Pop (Black) --- $10

Wolves In the Throne Room - Celestial Lineage / Southern Lord (2xBlack) --- $20

Hey guys sorry I took the Alexisonfire records out of the sale thread and threw them up on eBay. Anyone who is seriously interested here is the link. I started them each at 0.01 with no reserve. Good luck!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-Watch-Out-RARE-VINYL-DALLAS-GREEN-hxc-glassjaw-/170967227464?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27ce70dc48&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1005

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-Self-Titled-RARE-VINYL-DALLAS-GREEN-hxc-glassjaw-/170967225084?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27ce70d2fc&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1005

It won't be cheap but I'll do it with tracking. 

EDIT: actually the cheapest option to Australia with tracking info would be 75$ for shipping alone. But I can do it cheaper (10-15$) without tracking so it would be entirely up to you whether or not you want to go through with it.