The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Didn't you buy 3 records?  Omen, Amber and JP Reg?  That would be $14.  Maybe I'm confused but if you only bought 2, they will combine the shipping down to $7 for you.

So since I ordered a poster and 2 records the entire order was charged with Priority Mail. All orders for posters, or orders including a poster (mine), get shipped priority, it doesn't give you another option. Since they records are going separately, they're gonna send them media and refund me $12 bucks. It's a glitch in their system. 

"Hi Kyle,

We talked on the phone today so I wanted to let you know that we will be refunding you for the shipping overcharge on your order when we are getting ready to ship it out. We do this to minimize confusion on our end. I apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you in advance for all your patience in this matter! Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do for you. 

Best,
David"

I got both variants and the print. Customer service is great. All smiles over here!

In trying to decide whether to purchase this, like with most soundtracks, I try to imagine a hypothetical situation in which I really want to listen to the Jurassic park soundtrack on my turntable, and I couldn't do it. Or even if I did, would that be worth a minimum of $42? It isn't (to me). Part of the decision also has to do with the fact that I've never once in the last 23 years wanted to hear the soundtrack, period, outside of watching the movie. And I love the movie. For these reasons, I will not be buying this.

Carry on, though!

"Hi Kyle,

We talked on the phone today so I wanted to let you know that we will be refunding you for the shipping overcharge on your order when we are getting ready to ship it out. We do this to minimize confusion on our end. I apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you in advance for all your patience in this matter! Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do for you. 

Best,

David"

I got both variants and the print. Customer service is great. All smiles over here!

Yeah, it's not a perfect checkout process by any stretch of the imagination but they definitely get everyone sorted out in the end as long as you contact them with your order inquiry.

Guest deleted

clever

Meh, but thanks.

Sorry to anyone I offended today or ever, especially Timbrh. We all know you got the most accurate info and you're a super and helpful dude, k?

Until the next release Mondo fiends and friends!

Godspeed, peace and Mondo one-love.