The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So I walked into my local record store yesterday and they've had Gravity there for quite awhile but I was flipping through the soundtracks section and noticed that some dickhead slit open the side of it to check if it was variant. It wasn't therefor he didn't buy it. Fucking prick

Woops...sorry about that....well at least u don't have to cut it open now! But in all honesty I found it that way too! ;-)

Or release it in stores? Like they did with the Drive and Paranorman alternate versions.

Unfortunately I feel like we'd have seen this on the official RSD list if it were happening. Plus Mo posted on Instagram that it'll be up on the site.

Did they have the man bat/batman or the riddler last night? Those two haven't seemed to flood ebay

I'm assuming you mean The Joker? From what I read, there were no vinyl offerings whatsoever last night.

If its for SOTD, it's been about 3 weeks. Give it another week then ask them about it. My Halloween took about 5 weeks.

I've never waited longer than about a week for any non pre order from Mondo. I finally just filed a claim on paypal last night and got a shipping confirmation email today. 

I've never waited longer than about a week for any non pre order from Mondo. I finally just filed a claim on paypal last night and got a shipping confirmation email today. 

You're really lucky then. 2-5 weeks is my average with Mondo. But since I've come to expect that it's not a big deal. Always received what I've ordered.

Fack I'm feeling just as bummed, Ive sent them about 2-3 emails in the past week and a half and haven't even gotten a "Were working on it" email back, just kinda bummed by the lack of service I guess, not planning on opening a claim or anything though..