The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So only 177 people bought The Connection soundtrack. What's up with that?

It's such a great soundtrack. That Max Richter/Dinah Washington song is AMAZING!

Or doesn't anyone care about the music?

I want it but just landed my #1 print ISO (it wasn't THAT expensive but still...) and am saving my pennies for BTTF. I'm hoping it lasts for a while.

It's stuck at 823 since the preorder went up so I don't think it will sell out (ever).

btw does anyone know if Mondo ships posters together? I ordered 3 on 3 different drops. $88 shipping total.

A little bit absurd.

What Tets said... I want it, but it just stopped at the wrong time, mondo con, and now BTTF have a much bigger priority for me. Been a expensive month

It's stuck at 823 since the preorder went up so I don't think it will sell out (ever).

btw does anyone know if Mondo ships posters together? I ordered 3 on 3 different drops. $88 shipping total.

A little bit absurd.

They're usually pretty good about combining a couple orders if you contact them right away and everything is in-hand; not sure about 3 of them though.

A little bit absurd.

Mondo will combine up to 5 posters together in one shipment.  They definitely will combine and refund shipping - just shoot them an email as long as your posters have yet to ship.  Mondo's customer service is one of the best.